NRMP stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted4401

Can somebody post/message me the link of the NRMP website with statistics about # of applicants, interviews per applicant average step I scores, AOA, etc. for the specific specialties. Or, if you have the information for rad-onc, just post that.

Thanks in advance,

Simul

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can somebody post/message me the link of the NRMP website with statistics about # of applicants, interviews per applicant average step I scores, AOA, etc. for the specific specialties. Or, if you have the information for rad-onc, just post that.

Thanks in advance,

Simul

i found it once, but now I can't find it again, and the link above doesn't work for me. Anyone know where I can find a breakdown of different residencies that lists the number of matched students into each specialty by Step 1 score groups?

I seem to find cool graphs like that, then I can't find them again. I swear the sites take them down!! (nrmp and aamc I'm looking at you!)

EDIT: wow I found this thread through the SDN search and realized I'm in a Rad Onc forum! Sorry for the random question, but I hope someone can answer it!