NRMP Server Crashed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alittlestory

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is the server down? Timing out- when I finally get in to the unfilled programs, nothing comes up- it's blank.

help!!

Members don't see this ad.

ERAS server is down too, wth!

just great, not like we are anxious or anything

Does anyone know where the med psych programs are open?

the unfilled programs page doesn't even show a list right now! and we're 24 minutes past

dont get this crud why list wont show up when on unfilled program page?
Is this happening to everyone including AMGs?

now it is just showing that im logged in multiple times, which I'm not.

nrmp phone line is busy, server down too on eras. this is so f up

Could probably go buy lunch and the list still wont be there!!!
PANIC AHHHHHHH

actually my ERAS works just fine, just waiting for dumb list!!!!

wonder if this means that the program also has no access to their unfilled spots too

myeras is not working for me, saying multiple sessions...wth

Can we just start calling programs and asking the if they have any openings? This is so unproductive

i need a drink...this is getting ridiculous

myeras is not working for me, saying multiple sessions...wth

ERAS is slow but working for me. I've had that error message before, but only when I tried opening the site in multiple tabs. Clear your browser cache and cookies, restart your browser, and it should load up just fine.

i need a drink...this is getting ridiculous

I'll join you and make mine a triple.

you should log out oferas and try connecting, used to have those issues

This is not just wrong, its almost criminal to be put thru this. Good luck to everyone

ok eras is working now, but no list from nrmp

Do we know if the programs know if they matched or not? Has anyone tried calling a program?

msg from nrmp when i try to login

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected]s and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

nrmp computer crashed, maybe the computer messed up our match list as well and we all did match

If I use ERAS through the scramble, but a program offers me a match when I call - can I take it? Am I obligated to use ERAS only?!?!?

msg from nrmp when i try to login

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected]s and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I also got this message just now.

I have a friend who did the scramble today using a super fast Cray computer where his dad works and he said he had no problems getting the list.

I have a friend who did the scramble today using a super fast Cray computer where his dad works and he said he had no problems getting the list.
uhmm, can u get ur friend to copy the page and send d list to you.

I think all the traffic with respect to the scramble is acting like a Denial of Service attack. (or there is an active DNS attack)

dont get why they havent in crease bandwidth capacity f they know this happens every year

I am not scrambling so can't access list, but my school sent out an email saying that they were aware of the situation and had a copy of the list they could e-mail to students, so if try contacting your schools. Hope this helps.

this has nothing to do with having a "fast" computer.

if anyone actually has the list please post that you were able to obtain it.. even if you do not want to share it..

many are wondering.

i'm logged in to the "unfilled programs" page, but there's nothing there. Just my stats and a lot of white...

anyone applying via residentswap?

I am not scrambling so can't access list, but my school sent out an email saying that they were aware of the situation and had a copy of the list they could e-mail to students, so if try contacting your schools. Hope this helps.

I thought that was just as illegal as giving the list to your friend? If this is true that is so unright