NREMT-I Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

captaindargo

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I passed my practical exam and now i must wait three weeks to get the results of my written.... :mad: why?

Members don't see this ad.

captaindargo said:
I passed my practical exam and now i must wait three weeks to get the results of my written.... :mad: why?

have you checked online to see whether or not you passed? thats how my brother found out and he said it takes a whole lot less time.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I took the exam, the results were posted online about 2 weeks after the exam. So, it does save you a little time :)

does anyone know the passing % for first time takers.

To say that i am nervous about the test(emt-basic national registrey) would be an under statement. I want to pass the test(Duh). If anyone could discribe the type of question on the test like what the test was heavy on and the over all dificulty of the exam. Also what is the hiring process like once u pass are their any additional test the ambulance companies will give u. What i am worried about also is hiring i just got out of high school half a year early and have not worked any where before but i have been a special olympics coach for one year and have be voluntering at a local college for 2 years do u think my lack of overall experience will hurt and do u think that my volunter hours will help i would like to work at rural metro at private ambulance company here in orlando florida I am 19. Any other information would be a great help.

I passed...... yeah.....

Well i :laugh: PASSED :laugh: my emt basic exam i found out 2 days ago i was wondering when do i get my :confused: national regiserty number i live in orlando florida and want to work for rural/metro now that i passed my wriitten emt exam when will i get my liesence does anyone else live in orlando and work for rural/metro

I just took the NREMT, and am dying to know whether I passed or not...I took the test once before, and failed...The test I took the other day, was way more difficult then the first one that I took!
I guess they changed the format? To all answers being correct, and you have to select the completely correct answer, that is the most correct.
So how long does it take to see results on the internet? I cant wait...

firefighterjoe said:
I just took the NREMT, and am dying to know whether I passed or not...I took the test once before, and failed...The test I took the other day, was way more difficult then the first one that I took!
I guess they changed the format? To all answers being correct, and you have to select the completely correct answer, that is the most correct.
So how long does it take to see results on the internet? I cant wait...
Welcome to the SDN Pre-Hospital forum, FF joe.

I think it normally takes 2 weeks for results to appear on the NREMT website. I could be wrong though. Maybe someone who took it recently could give us an idea.

it took me 3 weeks to see my reslut on nremt.org or something like that all it will tell u is weather you passed or failed i thought the test was hard also but i passed and if i can :sleep: (the bigest slacker in the world) :sleep: than any one can relax :cool:

It took me 5 weeks to get on the net and i still have not received my NREMT card :mad: .... and just got offered a job by AMR ;) . if i don't get my card soon i might have the job taken away :(

:scared: They still haven't posted the results.....I took it Dec 14th!

captaindargo said:
It took me 5 weeks to get on the net and i still have not received my NREMT card :mad: .... and just got offered a job by AMR ;) . if i don't get my card soon i might have the job taken away :(

:D I Passed!!! Thank the Lord above!!! I never thought I would have..not even for a moment. Okay, so how long does it take to get verification? :luck:
Thank you all for ur encouragement,
firefighter(emt)joe

firefighterjoe said:
:D I Passed!!! Thank the Lord above!!! I never thought I would have..not even for a moment. Okay, so how long does it take to get verification? :luck:
Thank you all for ur encouragement,
firefighter(emt)joe

Congratulations man. Now i'm nervous, it says sent to scoring on mine, so if you got your then I will know soon.

Colonel_Forbin said:
Congratulations man. Now i'm nervous, it says sent to scoring on mine, so if you got your then I will know soon.

I got mine like 2 hours later...after it said "sent to scoring" good luck! :luck: