This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PRX2021

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got a call just now saying I am waitlisted.
Anyone else get waitlisted?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the letter like a week and a half after my interview. And it's been a month since
I was reading previous threads and some say high hold and low hold. They didnt say anything on the phone call does your letter refer to any of these?

I was reading previous threads and some say high hold and low hold. They didnt say anything on the phone call does your letter refer to any of these?
No, I thought about calling them but I figured they would just call me if a spot became available

Because it's a may, most likely all seats are taken. Some students didn't pay deposit yet, or some will withdraw their application, or maybe some got condition acceptance meaning they have to complete some course with a certain grade by June (or whatever date). Once the seat will be opened, they will call others who got waitlisted

Because it's a may, most likely all seats are taken. Some students didn't pay deposit yet, or some will withdraw their application, or maybe some got condition acceptance meaning they have to complete some course with a certain grade by June (or whatever date). Once the seat will be opened, they will call others who got waitlisted
yeah, but it just seems chances are slim. Do you know anything about high hold vs low hold?

High hold basically means the high statistic (gpa and pcat)

I don't know their rules, but I don't think they choose randomly. And to be honest, it would be fair if a student with more high statistics gets a priority

I got accepted after about a week after being on high hold waitlist to palm beach campus. Also, when I spoke to Nova they said there still are no seats available at the Davie campus, but there might be at Palm Beach.