Nova Southeastern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jemc2000

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information on this school? I just found out that they offer the PharmD through distant learning as well as the Tampa campus. I still am hoping for Univ. of Florida, but if I can actually have a back up plan, it would make me feel better. Any information would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

NSU, has campuses in West Palm, Ft.Lauderdale, and Puerto Rico. Its a pretty respected program down in Miami. I recently got accepted in Feb.

If you check out their website, you can probably find any info your looking for. Also, www.pharmcas.com has alot of info on the school as well.

Feel free to pm if u have any questions on anything specific.

And remember, no matter where you decide to apply...APPLY EARLY..especially for florida schools....goodluck!

Nova's a great school. The tuition is high because it's a private school. The cost of living in Ft. Lauderdale is pretty high too, compared to the Tampa area.

I think their Tampa program is for the BS Pharmacist who wants to get their PharmD.

I was afraid of that. I can not relocate. I was hoping I had found another school, as I am seriously worried about getting into UF. :( Oh well. I have another year to worry.