Nova southeastern BMS or Drexel molecular medicine?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sasuke_Uchiha

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience/thoughts with either? I am accepted into both and still deciding which program to pursue.

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure about the drexel program, but the Nova program has a guaranteed interview.

Drexel's curriculum is more specialized. It is an interdisciplinary approach to biomedical sciences, the program is also in the medical school, I get credits for working in a related job or research. Also, with the NSU program, you need a particular overall gpa and mcat for guaranteed interview by December. Unfortunately, I have too many credit hours for my overall gpa to get to that point just after 1 semester. I have positive post bacc gpa though. I meet the min requirements for NOVA so I will be applying to the allopathic medical school regardless. Also, I do not want to retake my mcat but with NSU you are required to take a prep course. The NSU is great but I think it isn't exactly what I need at this point.