Program-Specific Info / Q's Nova Southeastern academic calendar

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

runnerchic13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, has anyone heard from NOVA about the 2014 academic calendar for the MOT program? Or can any students in the program now give me an idea of what the schedule will be like (when classes start/end each semester)? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, has anyone heard from NOVA about the 2014 academic calendar for the MOT program? Or can any students in the program now give me an idea of what the schedule will be like (when classes start/end each semester)? Thank you!

Nope but I'm assuming orientation is in end of May (based on last years schedule).

Have you received an additional information since receiving you acceptance letter?

No I have not. When I e-mailed them they said that I would receive more information after the holidays. I was hoping to have received something by now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Assuming that the OT school will somewhat follow the undergraduate/Fischler school of education calendar, fall semester starts third week of August and ends second week of December; spring semester starts second week of January and ends second week of May; summer starts third week of May until third-ish week of August.
Again, all assumptions. For all we know, we could have a totally different schedule! I agree with Al1114 though, I'm sure orientation will be end of May and we'll start in June.

Anyway, I haven't received any information either. It's making me nervous. :unsure: Have any of y'all thought about housing yet?

I am coming from California and will most likely staying at the Rolling Hills Graduate Housing.

I am also anxious and wanting to receive more information on orientation and check in for housing. I am clueless about textbooks (when/what to get), tuition deadline, other requirements, etc.

I hope they get more information to us soon.

We should get a Facebook group started. It would be easier to communicate with one another.

Just called Nova and was informed by one of the staff (don't recall who) that "they are not quite there yet" in terms of getting the details out about orientation and all the other logistical things. They said we should be expecting everything sometime in Feb. Orientation will be right after Memorial Day.