General Admissions & OTCAS Nova Southeastern University OTD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bunnyluver47

Reaction score
To anyone filling out applications and deciding on schools to apply to on OTCAS:

I would highly suggest you ask many questions when applying and choosing schools. I attended Nova Southeastern University this summer and left because everything they told me when I accepted my admission was a lie and a show. They were unsupportive, unorganized, and I felt the professors did not think I had any potential. One of them even told me to possibly change my career to possibly teaching because of my abilities. Which to be honest, broke my heart and they also made many comments about my abilities. Please choose wisely and make sure if you need support the school will provide it.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
It’s sad to see how this situation has been twisted into an inaccurate smear campaign against the college and its professors through multiple posts/comments across various social medias. This platform emphasizes a value of truth and this is not it. While the perceptions and feelings of the author may be truthful, the professional, interpersonal, and academic circumstances that took place warranted disciplinary actions to address the unprofessional behaviors. Any other student that did not follow the student code of conduct would have been addressed similarly when it comes to examining professional interpersonal skill development and academic performance.