Nova CHPP program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How long does it typically take to get a decision after the interview? I interviewed on May 17 and I was not sure whether I should expect to wait the whole three weeks or if they normally respond sooner

Members don't see this ad.

How long does it typically take to get a decision after the interview? I interviewed on May 17 and I was not sure whether I should expect to wait the whole three weeks or if they normally respond sooner
Hey, I interviewed on March 27 and heard back on April 4 so really quick! I just withdrew because I got off a waitlist so hoping you get a spot!

Hello everyone,

I wanted to know if the LOR requirements screen you out for an interview. I am missing 1 science LOR and was wondering if any of you had the same issue with lors when applying to the CHPP program?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone,

I wanted to know if the LOR requirements screen you out for an interview. I am missing 1 science LOR and was wondering if any of you had the same issue with lors when applying to the CHPP program?

Thanks!
Hey! Sorry for the late response. I am a current student in CHPP and happy to answer any questions you or anybody may have!

To answer your question, the LOR requirement should not disqualify you from an interview. If you are missing any of the requirements, they will let you know either after your interview or after your acceptance. I hope that helped!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! Sorry for the late response. I am a current student in CHPP and happy to answer any questions you or anybody may have!

To answer your question, the LOR requirement should not disqualify you from an interview. If you are missing any of the requirements, they will let you know either after your interview or after your acceptance. I hope that helped!
Thank you for your reply! It helps a lot
Considering they would let me know after an interview or acceptance do you know if they would expect me to submit the required letter before starting the program because that is the issue I won't be able to get one.
Thanks again!

Does anyone know if the secondary application for the CHPP (now known as MS FIMS) is similar to the DO secondary application?

I paid for the professional transcript entry thing months ago and just realized that it takes 10-20 days after you submit your application for the school to get your app. I didn't want to waste that time when I could be drafting my secondary answers prematurely.

Has anyone applied or interviewed for the new FIMS program? If so how long did it take to have your application ready for review and how long did it take to hear about an interview?

Does anyone know if the secondary application for the CHPP (now known as MS FIMS) is similar to the DO secondary application?

I paid for the professional transcript entry thing months ago and just realized that it takes 10-20 days after you submit your application for the school to get your app. I didn't want to waste that time when I could be drafting my secondary answers prematurely.
They dont really have an essay secondary, it is just another application done through the NSU website. No essay question just personal information and colleges attended. Hopefully this helps!

Reactions: 1 user