Not doing dual enrollment, but...

xnfs93hy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok so I decided against doing it this year. But I will be starting CC right after graduation next year.

I have been thinking and I think taking an easier course load in HS will leave me a ton of room to focus on preparing myself for college.

I think it is better to use next year to maybe get into a relationship, trying talking to people, and stuff. Improve my social skills.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Ok so I decided against doing it this year. But I will be starting CC right after graduation next year.

I have been thinking and I think taking an easier course load in HS will leave me a ton of room to focus on preparing myself for college.

I think it is better to use next year to maybe get into a relationship, trying talking to people, and stuff. Improve my social skills.
Good goals

Thanks.

I think is the best thing for me to do next year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Going to community college prevents you from starting relationships or improving social skills? Man, I sure am glad I went to a 4-year school. Imagine how screwed up I would've been otherwise!

I'm glad you decided against the dual enrollment plan. That was a wise move.

Going to community college prevents you from starting relationships or improving social skills? Man, I sure am glad I went to a 4-year school. Imagine how screwed up I would've been otherwise!

I'm glad you decided against the dual enrollment plan. That was a wise move.

That wasn't what I meant, I meant that if I did the CC thing, I would have to be pretty much completely focused on work.

And thanks :)

Yeah I decided it is better not to rush into something that will affect my med school app. Just have to take things one step at a time.

I figure it is better to take things one step at a time and do well in everything.

Like focus on high school/getting a gf and then worry about college next year, and just spend this year reviewing my Algebra/Preclac/Trig so I will be prepared for Calculus I.

In college, you are going to need to work hard...and make friends. It's called balance. Also, this post should make you realize that making plans even months ahead...doesn't always work out so I think you need to use it as proof as to why you need to stop worrying about things 8 years down the line.

Good choice Jeff!

It might be a good idea to meet and become friends with living, breathing, actual real-life women so that maybe, just maybe, you will have the gall to fall in love with a woman who makes more money than you and perhaps doesn't want to spend all of her time looking after the kids.

:)

I tease. Yet I don't. Anyway, smart move. Slow down and take life as it comes, try not to get too ahead of yourself. This is a move in the right direction.