Northwestern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jonkst

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had their status change on the Northwestern site? I would think that that would be coming up any day, and they said the status page would tell if a decision has been made or not.

Members don't see this ad.

Nope, mine hasn't changed yet. Waiting very anxiously for the status to change. If it doesn't change by this week, then I'm guessing early next week.

im guessing this is for acceptance.. not interviews

ive been waiting a while for any news from them...

damn

mmz6

Members don't see this ad :)
for some reason, the date 11/25 sticks in my head. i had thought that was when they mailed out the decisions, but it's definitely possible that i just made that up.

i checked on monday, and i am trying not to check again till next monday. and if no change then, i'm going to try to wait till the next monday. i know that if i see "a decision has been made" on there, i will drive myself insane with anxiety until i get the actual letter, so i am trying to minimize that. i don't do well with those types of situations.

by the way, when did you interview?

i was there 10/24, and they sounded like we may or may not make it into this batch of decisions, depending on how fast the committee reviews files.

Originally posted by mmz6
im guessing this is for acceptance.. not interviews

ive been waiting a while for any news from them...

damn

mmz6

I was in the same boat for 3 months! I kept checking the status page every day, and finally....Interview offer today!

DUDE! SAME!!

hell yea.. thanks for letting me know.

mmz6

calebho501,

when are you gonna schedule it?

mmz6

Does it say anything on the status page? The one that tells you when your fee and letters came in? Thanks!

-X

DUDE! SAME!!

hell yea.. thanks for letting me know.

mmz6

calebho501,

when are you gonna schedule it?

mmz6

I'm gonna have it on Jan 9, 2004. I'll be staying with a friend who's a first year at Northwestern (If he's not busy), and I think I'll stay in Chicago for the weekend.

I've been complete since sept. 23 and haven't heard a peep from them yet.....Just curious but when were you guys complete there????

Originally posted by xanthines
Does it say anything on the status page? The one that tells you when your fee and letters came in? Thanks!

-X

The whole status page looks different, and asks you to schedule an interview

Originally posted by caseyumbs
I've been complete since sept. 23 and haven't heard a peep from them yet.....Just curious but when were you guys complete there????

I completed at the end of August so it was a 3-month wait for me. Some other people only had to wait for a month or so though

caseyumbs

i was complete september 22nd...

so maybe u hear tomorrow man...

calebho501

sweetness.. im still not sure.. ill be in vancouver over the break and dont want to fly so far (the dollaz...) .. but the other choices are during finals week...

we c.

peace
mmz6

I am interviewing there Jan 9 also!

Been complete since late July and just heard today. Congrats to all who've received the good news.

Do they send out acceptances late Nov or early Dec?

They said that they will send acceptance letters in the late November through snail mail. So i guess depending on where you live you might receive in late november or early december. But I heard that they send most of the acceptance letters in march.

Complete late September, heard last Monday. :clap: :clap:
I haven't scheduled my interview yet, but it's probably going to be in December since I'm trying to get all my interviews over with before January.