Northeastern University class of 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

janjanbureh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys this is a thread for Northeastern class of 2012, if you are part of this class, what are your current plans, and when will you move to Boston.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I am a part of Northeastern Class of 2012! I am not sure when I'll be moving to Boston...I was hoping to get on campus housing just so it would be cheaper but I am not sure if I'll get it. How about you? Did you find an apartment or are you going to be living on campus?

Hey! I am a part of Northeastern Class of 2012! I am not sure when I'll be moving to Boston...I was hoping to get on campus housing just so it would be cheaper but I am not sure if I'll get it. How about you? Did you find an apartment or are you going to be living on campus?

I don't think i will be living on campus, in this respect, i am currently looking for an apartment either in boston or in the surrounding cities. When will you move to Boston? and are you also looking for apartments there, I must confess that, the apartments there are gravely expensive.

Members don't see this ad :)
Exactly, they definitely are very expensive and thats the reason why I want to get on campus housing. I emailed the form this morning and I'm waiting to hear back from them. I am going to India for 3 months so I'll move in probably right around when classes start..which I think is Sept 10th?

I prolly wont move until a week before school starts

I checked their website and I think classes start 9/10

I am planning to stay off-campus, I am currently looking for ridiculous expensive apartments in Boston.

DesiRX did you apply for on campus housing?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Guys, did anyone of you receive your financial award letter, and how much is the tuition/semester.

Hey everyone! i'm from out of state too. Have you guys received a packet of some sort yet after sending in the deposit?

All I got was an email confirming that they received my deposit and letting me know that I can activate my email account but I am having trouble activating it. Has anyone tried yet?

All I got was an email confirming that they received my deposit and letting me know that I can activate my email account but I am having trouble activating it. Has anyone tried yet?

That is very interesting, I personally did not have any problem activating my account. Infact, I was able to view my financial aid award through my account. I recommend you to contact the school for assistance.

Hi! I am also part of the graduate pharmacy program c/o 2012! I am really excited and have been trying to do research on apartments, which is hard being from out of state. I was wondering how you guys were going about finding apartments/roommates and if any one else is out of state. Thanks!

HEY congrats! it appears that the entire 15 of us might all be female! How is everybody on their living situation? I'm looking at an apartment at Mission Hill taht's already furnished, which is great since I'm coming out state from CA. There's an extra FURNISHED room in the apt if anybody is interested - pretty decent rent for a 15 min walk to NEU.

I was able to access myNEU account, but the financial aid office forgot to arrange a package for me. But they were able to do it quickly (in 20 mins) so hopefully everybody else is up to date in that area.

How much is the rent, by the way i am a male.

HEY congrats! it appears that the entire 15 of us might all be female! How is everybody on their living situation? I'm looking at an apartment at Mission Hill taht's already furnished, which is great since I'm coming out state from CA. There's an extra FURNISHED room in the apt if anybody is interested - pretty decent rent for a 15 min walk to NEU.

I was able to access myNEU account, but the financial aid office forgot to arrange a package for me. But they were able to do it quickly (in 20 mins) so hopefully everybody else is up to date in that area.

yeah, from last of what I heard from Dr. Matthews. He said it was 15-16 of us! But things could have changed.

From my understanding the entire class size is 30 to 35 according to what i heard.

I'm in the grad program too...I'm from CT. I tried to look for apartments but they were way too expensive so I applied for on campus housing..I'm going to be living in Hemingway ...they haven't sent out the specific housing assignments but I believe I am in a doubles...not sure if my roommate will be a grad or an undergrad..hopefully a grad student..we'll have to see. I'm really excited. How's everyone else doing...when are you guys planning on moving and where are you from? I'd love to talk to everyone..my sn on aim is KrutiLicious86 ...im me.

Hi guys, did you receive an email about Registration for elecetive and required classes for the Fall

Just wondering what elective everyone is signing up for?

Hi!
I am interested in sharing the flat with you. i am french and coming for my master in International Management at the Neu. I will, however, stay only one semester, I don't know if it is a problem for you. I can understand if you are looking for someone who is going to stay langer.
I got the response for this master only few weeks ago, and they told me that there is no room left available on the campus, which is why I have to find something by myself, and as I am not there and as I am only staying one semester it isn't easy. So even if you already have someone or if you want to find someone for langer, do you have any clues where I can look for a flat to share?
Thanks in advance.

I decided to live on campus and my move in date is sept 6th

wow your move in date is so early or mine is so late lol. Im at 331 huntington ave on the 5th floor.

awesome. and you're a grad student too?

if you are, then i sent out an email to the neu grads of 2012 ...im not sure if you responded to that?

I am off-campus, and i am currently living 20 mins from the school. I will be commuting.

Hey guys,

Congrats to those got accepted in NEU grad entry program!!!. Sorry Janjanbureh since I came back to school, I did not have a chance to log in student doctor network forums until now. I am back to CA to do my 2nd intership at the hospital.

Anyhow, my roomate and I had a little conflict during the finals therefore I decided to move out. Just wonder any of you want to move in with me.

You can contact me (408) 806-0905 so we can discuss more if any of you are interested. Thanks.

Hi guys,

We are hiring Out-Patient Pharmacist (PT/ FT/ Floaters) in Northern California ( San Francisco area/ Santa Rosa/ Novato/ Rhona park/ Eureka) with a great benefit and salary. Please email me if you are intrested

Thank you,
Mandy.