Northeastern DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

A_dpt_hopeful

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wondering if anyone has heard anything yet from Northeastern?

Members don't see this ad.

I visited their office yesterday and they said they are most likely sending out decisions next week

Members don't see this ad :)
That's awesome!! Congrats!! Do you plan on attending?

Thank you so much!!! I have no idea what I'm going to do.. Northeastern is my dream school!!! but I already put down a deposit and everything for another program

Congrats!! How did they notify you of your acceptance?

Thanks!
Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you been conditionally accepted for full-time study in the Doctor of Physical Therapy program in the Bouvé College of Health Sciences at Northeastern University. You will receive a letter shortly from the Department of Physical Therapy, Movement and Rehabilitation Sciences informing you of your specific conditions of your admissions. Typical conditionals include, confirmation of your conferred undergraduate degree and/or an official transcript verifying satisfactory completion of any unfulfilled prerequisite course(s) that are pending.

Your program of study will begin in Spring 2018 Semester. Classes will begin on Monday, January 8, 2018.

Receipt of your response to the forthcoming letter, of acceptance by mail, with request for a deposit and directions for enrollment is expected within two weeks from April 14, 2017. We look forward to having you as a student in the Department of Physical Therapy, Movement and Rehabilitation Sciences.

Thanks!
Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you been conditionally accepted for full-time study in the Doctor of Physical Therapy program in the Bouvé College of Health Sciences at Northeastern University. You will receive a letter shortly from the Department of Physical Therapy, Movement and Rehabilitation Sciences informing you of your specific conditions of your admissions. Typical conditionals include, confirmation of your conferred undergraduate degree and/or an official transcript verifying satisfactory completion of any unfulfilled prerequisite course(s) that are pending.

Your program of study will begin in Spring 2018 Semester. Classes will begin on Monday, January 8, 2018.

Receipt of your response to the forthcoming letter, of acceptance by mail, with request for a deposit and directions for enrollment is expected within two weeks from April 14, 2017. We look forward to having you as a student in the Department of Physical Therapy, Movement and Rehabilitation Sciences.
Do you mind sharing your stats? Congratulations that's huge!

My stats are
3.7 cGPA ,3.7 prereqGPA , 160 observations hours at 3 facilities, 3 letters of rec(one PT) and GRE V 150 Q152 4.0

Members don't see this ad :)
My stats are
3.7 cGPA ,3.7 prereqGPA , 160 observations hours at 3 facilities, 3 letters of rec(one PT) and GRE V 150 Q152 4.0
Nice! I'm assuming you got into Northeastern too? I haven't heard from them and I'm taking it as they didn't accept me :(

Has anyone heard anything else?

Is anyone else still waiting to hear back from them? I haven't heard anything!

Last edited:
I'm still waiting to hear as well! Haven't received any email.

I just received a letter of admission from Northeastern this morning!

I received a letter of acceptance this morning as well! I could not be more excited. Northeastern is my dream school.

Hi! I was conditionally accepted for the class of 2021 (beginning this January). I have an outstanding course because it was not offered at my University (Exercise Physiology) that I need to enroll in. Did anyone else have this outstanding and take it online anywhere? Northeastern told me U. Phoenix had it, but they do not offer it...