NMAT NOV. 2008 - California

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oaklandu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone taking the NMAT in California this Nov?

Members don't see this ad.

i am. but i don't have my test slip yet... i am getting worried... how long from the time you gave the payment you got urs official test slip? hehehe are u fil-am? :)

I just sent my $30 yesterday. I was also concerned about the registration date, but I emailed Godfrey V. and he said he would "adjust the registration time frame" and "not to worry" but to send in my registration slip in as soon as I get it.

How have you been studying for the test? What school are you trying to get into?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
i have the packet already... tried studying but im too lazy... and its hard to study if u work! hahahaha!!! i graduated my pre med in UST. so i am want to get in there. or UERM. i am still not looking for schools. hehehe im still thinking if im going to go on 2009 or 2010.

I'm also taking the NMAT in Los Angeles, since that's the only city where the exam is administered this year. I was hoping there'd be a testing center in the midwest or northeast as have been for the past few years. Tough luck..

By the way, is anyone applying to DLS-HSI (in Cavite) next year?

Yea going to LA is going to be tuff...I live in Michigan.
How have you been studying for the test? I'm not exactly a pre-med major. Although my first two years of college were all nursing pre-req classes, I got put on a waiting list so i switched my major to something non-science related. Hopefully, I'll do decent enough to get in.

Did eevryone receive their packets yet? I sent in the $30 application fee like beginning of this month and I still didnt receive it yet. I'm in the East coast btw so I was wonderign if anyone in the east coast received it already. I'm like really concerned now.

Did eevryone receive their packets yet? I sent in the $30 application fee like beginning of this month and I still didnt receive it yet. I'm in the East coast btw so I was wonderign if anyone in the east coast received it already. I'm like really concerned now.

I'm from Michigan. It took me about a week and a half to receive my packet after I sent in my $30. You could try emailing godfrey. I had a questions so I emailed him and he answered withing a couple days.

I haven't received the packet yet but the $30 we had to pay guarantees that we could take the exam. I wouldn't worry about it.

Last edited:
See you guys November, I'll be there

The test is like 350 I believe, and on top of that the plane ticket is like 350 as well. The hotel... I'm not sure yet, where are you guys staying and when do you plan to travel there?

I'm taking the NMAT in November. I'm from the Orange County but I'm looking to book a room at the hotel the night before the exam, I don't wanna risk commuting the day of - with my sheer bad luck my car will break down or something else terrible - anyone wanna split the cost with me (get a double bed) and save money? PM me.

hi... i just want to know what time is the nmat exactly? what time should we be there in the hotel? i saw in the website that they are willing to pick up people in the airport via shuttle... but i have no idea what time too... well thanks...

^ According to Mr. Vergara you have to be there at 7am for registration.

Can you show me the website and where the shuttle might be? I'll be going there a day early so I could rest and what not, so I'll probably stay Friday night at a hotel. Hey Hawkeye, I still didn't reserve any hotels yet so if you want to split I'm down for it.

I was wondering if anyone knew what schools are more lax about already having taken the NMAT when submitting their applications. I've missed my chance to take it in L.A. and am concerned whether this means I must wait another year before I can apply. Of course I'll also call the schools, but if anyone already has some prior knowledge or at least can tell me what schools to steer away from, it would be really helpful. :)