NICU 2020 Fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Actually this year was the least competitive year for NICU by looking at NRMP data for the previous 5 years, only 3.3% of applicants did not match, whereas the unmatched applicants in previous years ranged from 5.5-19%. Also this year has the least number of applicants compared to the past 5 years.

I don’t think the NRMP stats have been published yet for this year’s cycle... unless you somehow have the 2020 copy. If so, please share the link!

I also have a sense this year was more difficult— but I am defining this as matching into your top choice. I’d be curious to see the 2020 cycle data to see what percent match into their top 1, 2 and 3 choices.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I don’t think the NRMP stats have been published yet for this year’s cycle... unless you somehow have the 2020 copy. If so, please share the link!

I also have a sense this year was more difficult— but I am defining this as matching into your top choice. I’d be curious to see the 2020 cycle data to see what percent match into their top 1, 2 and 3 choices.

here you go: https://mk0nrmp3oyqui6wqfm.kinstacdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/417_MRS.pdf

Go here for 2021 NICU Fellowship season: