New york Medical School Masterso of Basic Medical Science

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ebunny13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there going to attend New york Medical College Basic Medical Science Masters program fall of 2009? Anyone who attends now? Let me know. I just got my acceptance in the mail and am very interested! Are there any stats on students who go and get into med school after the program? what is the atmosphere like (professors, students, a typical day...)?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone out there going to attend New york Medical College Basic Medical Science Masters program fall of 2009? Anyone who attends now? Let me know. I just got my acceptance in the mail and am very interested! Are there any stats on students who go and get into med school after the program? what is the atmosphere like (professors, students, a typical day...)?

I was actually just looking at the NYMC website yesterday about this degree. If I am not successful my first year and have to reapply, I think I might look into this master's program closer. Congratulations on your acceptance. Would love to hear your experiences with it as you move along!

Thanks Daedalus! appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad :)