New Roll Call * Those Starting FALL 2008 *

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be going to Mercer :)

Members don't see this ad.

can you add me to
Texas
University of Incarnate Word

thanks for doing all this, you are awesome!!

Can you add me to University of Texas at Austin and italicize me at Texas Tech Abilene? Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad :)
add me to ferris state

If it's not too much trouble, please reverse the schools in which my screen name appears. I'm going to Creighton, after all. Italicize my name under WVU.

Please add me to Ferris State University. Thanks.

Please add me to University of Texas and italicize me for Harding University.

Thanks!

Please Italicize me for Ferris State ( michigan) and Wilkes University ( Pennsylvania)

Gracias por su paceinca (sp?) guys! Did i mention i got a B in Statistics and an A in A&PII ? Now i am concentrating on Organic and Micro this week. :scared:

Congratulations folks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Gracias por su paceinca (sp?) guys! Did i mention i got a B in Statistics and an A in A&PII ? Now i am concentrating on Organic and Micro this week. :scared:

Congratulations folks!

Good luck on your tests!

Add me to University of Pittsburgh and remove me from Campbell! :)

Hello,

Can you please just change my name from italicized to normal font under Touro University? Thanks!

go ahead and add me to Texas Tech SOP Amarillo:D:D

Please add me to University of the Incarnate Word in Texas. Thanks!

Hey, can you add me to Ferris State University? Thanks!!

Please italicize me for University of Cincinnati. Thank you.

Please add and italicize me for Midwestern CCP.

Also: I believe there is a mistake for Hello18 under Midwestern CCP. He is italicized, but I'm pretty sure he is attending. No big deal, just saying :)

I've been waiting so long to do this! My dream came true :D I guess it isn't impossible. Please add me to University of the Incarnate Word in san antonio,texas! Thank you!!!:)

Accepted to University of Tennessee and University of Florida but I'll be attending UF - St. Petersburg campus :love:

Please add me to the University of Florida Jacksonville campus. Thank you!

I am so happy to say that I am finally accepted and will be attending Creighton University's distance program. WAHOOOOOOO!

Please add me under St. John Fisher and italicize me under NEOUCOM, thank you. :)

I got into Midwestern CPG in Arizona after being pulled off the waitlist a while ago. please italicize me for Midwestern CCP.
Thank you!

Please add me to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill! :D

Add me to University of Missouri, Kansas City

I'm still waiting for KU!...haven't checked the mail but letters should be coming soon!

Can you add me under University of Charleston?!? :biglove:

I would appreciate if you could add me to LECOM-Bradenton, as I got my acceptance call today! THANK YOU!:)

Can you add me to Creighton University - Web based :) Thanks.

Please add me to Rutgers Pharmacy, New Jersey. I just got into......

please add me to LECOM Bradenton and italicized Nova West palm beach...

I will be attending The University of Florida-St.Petersburg Campus. GO GATORS Class of 2012!:biglove:

Hey y'all! Congratulations on your acceptances. ^_^

Personally, I will be attending Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Pharmacy (NEOUCOP).

:DAdd me to University of Buffalo....class of 2012 :D

can you add me to university of florida jacksonville campus

hi, can you add me to Incarnate Word Pharmacy school in San Antonio, Texas

Please remove me form NOVA and add me to LECOM Bradenton school of pharmacy...thank you

Congrats 2008 PharmD Entering Class, looks like it has been a really good application year for a lot of you! Good luck in the fall! Remember, Study Hard to reap the benefit of being able to PLAY EVEN HARDER!!! :luck: We look forward to all your advice and updates on how your 1st Semester is going!:D

* This is the last update I will be doing for this year, I'm taking a break *:zip:

Mercer University please. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.