New Roll Call * Those Starting FALL 2008 *

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add me to OU OKC campus and italicize me for Texas Tech in Amarillo!! Thanks!!:)

I was never added to UC San Francisco. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Please add me to University of Iowa, and italicize me for Maryland and Kentucky. Thanks

Can you add me to Univ. of Tennessee @ memphis and italicize me for Thomas Jefferson in Philadelphia and Univ. of Colorado.

Please add me to Western and UOP. thanks!

Add me to University of Washington, please. Whoooooooo hooooooooooo!!!!:hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy:

Can you add me under LECOM Bradenton?!?! :hardy:

Add me to the University of Houston please :D

Add me to the University of Houston please and italicize Texas Tech!!!! Go Coogs!!! :horns:

Can you please add me to Nova Southeastern? Just got my acceptance letter today for the West Palm location.

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!:D

I still have not been added to University of Florida, St. Petersburg campus. Please add me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, I was waiting to get all the decisions and make my own before posting so here is mine finally.

Accepted to Buffalo, Purdue, and UNC. Staying in the Old Pueblo to attend the University of Arizona. :D

Hi :) can you please add me to University of Houston? Thank you!

Hi please add me to University of Houston College of Pharmacy. I am still not sure which school I will go to but italicize it for now... Thank you!

HI, please add me to University of Houston. thx

Hello,

Add: Shenandoah University
Italicize: Temple University.

Thanks.

Will be attending Oregon State University Fall 08!

Put me under the University of Kentucky. I'll be going there in the Fall. Could you italicize me for UACP and University of Charleston?

List me as formarly accepted to Sullivan University in Louisville KY :)
my name used to be diatomic (forgot my login info) :p

I have been accepted to UCSD, USC, UCSF

I will be attending UCSD :D

Add Me to Howard University please. Now, I am am legit!

I was never added to LECOM Bradenton. Thanks

Please add me to the University of Washington School of Pharmacy. I couldn't be happier!

Please add me to Nova Southeastern University. I just received the acceptance package today :clap::clap::clap:

1908PharmD,

You forgot to add recently accepted UHCOP students. They are:

CougarPaw,
Achilleus
IWang
BXTXRX (this is his third try to get added to the University of Houston)
fiteoOFFurDEMONS

Please add me to University of Washington.

Add me to Touro University-CA. :)

Would you please add me to University of the Pacific? :D Thanks!

1908PharmD,

You have Wingate University under Georgia and North Carolina. It should only be under North Carolina.

congrats, yall :luck::luck:

MEMO:

To everyone wishing to be listed on this thread:

Thank you for your continued intrest in wanting to be listed under your designated schools for fall 2008. I know how this MUST be a VERY exciting time for you. However, you HAVE to give me time to update the list. Yes, some names are missing, and there is a reason for that. I normally check the new names, make a list of them in a separate document, alphabetize them, make sure nobody is listed twice, make sure thier name is spelled correctly, make sure they are legitimate, make sure I know which campus, try to figure out which college they are talking about (ex: usc could be university of south carolina, university of southern california, etc..). Then I do all of these in batches because I am not on this site everyday. Normally i only come here once or twice per week. Sometimes 3 times per week. When i do come, I have only a short time span to be on here (due to my school work and tests, etc.) that everyone does not get added at that time, i make a marker for myself so when i do come back, i am able to pick up where i left off.

THEN, i can go back and double check my work to make sure nobody gets left out.

So please, give me a chance to update the list properly before constantly posting 3-4 times and pm'ing me to add you.

Congratulations on all of your acceptances and Have fun for Fall 2008! Keep the requests coming! :luck::luck::luck::hardy:

XoXo 1908pharmd:D

Please add me to U 0f Hawaii -- Hilo. Not sure if I want to go. I have until April 7 to decide.. Next monday:eek:

PUT ME IN FOR UCSF (CA) AND USN (NV) - 90% going to USN

can you italicize me under palm beach atlantic, florida?
thank you 1908!

University of Tennessee - Memphis!!!
Italicize: Lipscomb University

I got accepted to University of Southern Nevada-Henderson Campus! Please add me!

Please add Harding University (Arkansas) to the list. And Please add me to Harding!

South University c/o 2011!

I got accepted to UH Hilo. Please add me, THANKS!

Congrats everyone!

Can you add me to USC 1908?

Thanks!!

just read your post... University of Southern California

Status
Not open for further replies.