New Extracurricular

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CLiao

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

Another extracurricular question...so I was debating on putting in a club/committee I just joined on Pharmcas. The only reason I'm debating is because I got an officer/board position for the club in May. We were told that we'll have meetings during the summer, but I don't think that's happening tbh. Should I list it anyways?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, why not? I was an officer of a club that was a total joke and the president of a club that wasn't a total joke. Does PharmCAS know which one is which? Nah. Will colleges ask about your clubs? Probably not, but they don't need to know that your club didn't meet during the summers like they said they would.

That's true. I was just wondering cuz technically I haven't done anything for the club yet, but I was given a list of my responsibilities for next year so I might just add that. Thank you!

It doesn't matter if you include it or not, just be prepared when they ask you about it during your interview.