New England CA-1 Position for July, 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cf3chclbr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Because of an unexpected vacancy, our New England based residency program is seeking a highly qualified applicant to begin training as a CA-1 anesthesiology resident in July, 2011. Applicants MUST be a resident in good standing and USMLE step 1 and step 2 scores MUST be at least 225. Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action; qualified minorities encouraged to apply. Please reply with CV including USMLE scores and AAMC number via private mail. (Note that individuals who have already "matched" for a position beginning in July, 2011 may not be considered.)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,I am interested in your program.Please let me know how can I get in toiuch with you,or at which addres can I send my documents.
thanx
Best Regards

Hello, i'm very interested in the open position. Please PM or let me know how i may get in contact with you, thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

I am a second year surgery resident, and I have decided to switch to anesthesiology with the blessing of my program director. I am in the application process and I am very interested in your open position. I do not see your email on your post. I will try to contact you privately.

Audrey

Last edited:
I am very interested in your anesthesiology position but there was no contact e-mail in your post. I have all my application materials ready and would like to send them to you, if you could provide any contact information.

Thank you so much!

Hello. I am very interested in your anesthesia position and would like your contact information to send my application material.
Thank you.

So does anyone know if this position has been filled?

Hi there,

I have a 252 and 239 on Steps 1 and 2. I'm a graduate of UC Davis and am currently doing a PGY1 year at Harbor UCLA. Please let me know if this position is still open. [email protected]

Is this position still available? I'm finishing my surgical prelim year and am be interested in the position.

Hi is this position still available, i have a 255 and a 267 in my step exams, finishing my 2nd year in surgery but considering a switch.