Need true advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zeina

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

Members don't see this ad.

have you considered retaking the OAT? with your GPA and a higher OAT, you would have a really good shot at most schools. But you might have to wait and apply for 09.

for your future's sake, re-take the OATs and go to a state school. if you don't get in this year, then you will next year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sign up with Kaplan or one of those places and take the OAT more seriously. Your score on it rivals your college GPA, but it takes so much less effort to do well on. I think reapplying is a much better option than PR because you can basically have your pick of all the schools next year.

wow, you have an amazing gpa. granted that ur oat score is below avg, but you can retake it again and apply to schools in the US. U have a great chance if you score high on the OATs

I would definitely retake the OAT. Your grades show how well you can do.. and the potential for a great score on the OAT. Not that IAUPR is settling, but it doesn't sound that it was your number one school.

Thank you for your advices everyone, Today I got accepted to P.R. I am not sure what I have to do? More advices please.

Everyone has told you what you need to do. RETAKE THE OAT. A 280 is BELOW average. You can do better.