Need Housing in Kirksville - KCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OldManDave

Fossil Bouncer Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you are going to be attending or are currently attending KCOM & are seeking housing...I may have just the place for you. It is a 2BR/2 full BA condo in the Woodwinds complete w/ central heat & air, full-sized laundry hook-ups, eat-in kitchen w/ full appliances, immediately adjacent to the pool and w/ a covered parking spot & large outdoor storage space. The unit is approximately 1000sq ft. The on-site maintenance takes care of all outdoor repairs, the grounds & all snow removal.

The Woodwinds is primarily populated by older, settled families & KCOM students. When I lived there, 2 years ago, it was about 50/50...very quiet and an excellent place for students.

Even though I will be living in NH doing my residency, I will have a property manager in town & readily accessible. He is also a KCOM student & very trustworthy/reliable.

If you are interested in purchasing this property or possibly renting it, please feel free to drop me an e-mail: [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.