MD NEED HELP WITH NBME EXAMS - RECOMMEND A TUTOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureOrtho2024

Reaction score
I am scoring one standard deviation below average and am putting in 85 hour weeks consistently. I scored a 521 on the MCAT and graduated with a BS in Biology and minor in Research with a summa cum laude from a top 40 university. Yet my scores in med school organ based systems is not up to par with all of my past achievements.

Can someone recommend a good tutor to help me figure out what I am doing so wrong and improve my scores?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Note this thread on Reddit. I tried to contact this company and found this thread which is why I asked here where I trust people.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am scoring one standard deviation below average and am putting in 85 hour weeks consistently. I scored a 521 on the MCAT and graduated with a BS in Biology and minor in Research with a summa cum laude from a top 40 university. Yet my scores in med school organ based systems is not up to par with all of my past achievements.

Can someone recommend a good tutor to help me figure out what I am doing so wrong and improve my scores?
OP you can send me DM

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks everyone. I'm really struggling and putting in ridiculous hours and I'm just doing something wrong.