Need help deciding on a school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kooldude

Reaction score
Hello!

I need help deciding between NECO, MCO, Salus, and ICO. Any pros/cons for each school?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

I need help deciding between NECO, MCO, Salus, and ICO. Any pros/cons for each school?

Thanks
MCO would be the cheapest by far, and It's a great school. Where do you want to practice at after graduation?

Members don't see this ad :)
Agree with the comment above. You should rank according to your personal priorities, like location, cost, “prestige”, etc. Everyone has different preferences and priorities.

I hope you already had a ranking within these four based on cost, geography, proximity to family, and connection to future jobs. Which matters most to you?
Yes! I've ranked them in terms of location and cost but I would like some more insight on connection to future jobs.

Agree with the comment above. You should rank according to your personal priorities, like location, cost, “prestige”, etc. Everyone has different preferences and priorities.
Yes! I've ranked them in terms of location and cost but I would like some more insight on connection to future jobs.