Need Help choosing pharmacy school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmD0412

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I need a list of good pharmacy schools that will accept 3.0 overall GPA and does not require PCAT please.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I need a list of good pharmacy schools that will accept 3.0 overall GPA and does not require PCAT please.
These sorts of lists are readily available. Just google it.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,
I need a list of good pharmacy schools that will accept 3.0 overall GPA
Hello,

You really need to learn how to research. I’ll say this though: any place you consider a “good” pharmacy school with no PCAT requirement is telling you something.

Hello,
Hello,

You really need to learn how to research. I’ll say this though: any place you consider a “good” pharmacy school with no PCAT requirement is telling you something.

Reactions: 1 users
What's it telling me?

What's it telling me?
What's it telling me?

Think on it....(unless your being sardonic) what does it say about the university? the cost? The field of study? 3 reasons why people try this strategy of no PCAT schools:

1) bombed the PCAT and solely have it in your mind that many schools focus on GPA and shouldn’t weigh in on such an assessment (the test exists for a reason)

2) bombed the GPA and thus have a correlation in your mind that since a school doesn’t require a PCAT maybe it’s not as competitive and thus accepts lower GPA applicants (low standards yet its working).

3) bombed BOTH assessment and GPA and realize no other healthcare professional program would accept you and since pharmacy is opening up new schools, why not contribute to the cause of saturation and go after the money (what money....)

Schools KNOW this and thus you sign the dotted line to have HIGHER cost than medical students. Fed money is guaranteed money for any students (esp. the poor undergrad performers). I can go on, but I’ll start with these basic yet common facts. One of many reasons schools do this.

Reactions: 2 users