USMLE Need emotional support: too scared to start UWORLD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1129181

I just feel like I still have too many gap in content before starting UWorld. My mind wants to review all the material from the first two years (which is hard to do since my school is just under a month away from finishing the second year curriculum) before starting Uworld questions. There is so much stuff I have forgotten. How do I get over this?

Members don't see this ad.

Not by posting on SDN!

You just gotta go and do it no matter what it takes. Remember uworld is a learning tool not an assessment tool.

Reactions: 1 users
I just feel like I still have too many gap in content before starting UWorld. My mind wants to review all the material from the first two years (which is hard to do since my school is just under a month away from finishing the second year curriculum) before starting Uworld questions. There is so much stuff I have forgotten. How do I get over this?
Just do it. I started Uworld in January and was scoring in the 40's and now I'm scoring in the high 60's-70's. Uworld like to repeat a lot of topics. You'll never be able to brush up if you don't even start.

Use uworld to guide your content review. It’s a learning tool, not an assessment of your future performance.