Need an online physiology course!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

liz_1995

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an online college or a community college anywhere that offers human/animal/mammalian/vertebrate physiology? (Just the lecture portion) I already took systems physiology and systems physiology lab at Rutgers. However I received a C in the lecture portion and would like to retake the class or a different physiology class if possible to meet the prereq requirements to apply to PT school. Retaking the class at rutgers is not an option for me because I don't live in the area anymore.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know of an online college or a community college anywhere that offers human/animal/mammalian/vertebrate physiology? (Just the lecture portion) I already took systems physiology and systems physiology lab at Rutgers. However I received a C in the lecture portion and would like to retake the class or a different physiology class if possible to meet the prereq requirements to apply to PT school. Retaking the class at rutgers is not an option for me because I don't live in the area anymore.
Check out university of New England. They do pretty much every science prerequisite you need there. I did anatomy, physiology, and I’m doing chem II right now. And every college I applied to accepts them.

Check out university of New England. They do pretty much every science prerequisite you need there. I did anatomy, physiology, and I’m doing chem II right now. And every college I applied to accepts them.
Thanks so much! I'm curious since i just looked the school seems like the only offer medical physiology. Is the class that you took and that most PT schools accepted?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks so much! I'm curious since i just looked the school seems like the only offer medical physiology. Is the class that you took and that most PT schools accepted?
Yes that’s the one I took. It’s a general physiology course even though the name is medical physiology. Every school accepted it.

I am checking out UNE to take their physiology course. I saw that they do proctorU for exams. How was it and how was the class overall?

Reactions: 1 user