Need Advice Test in 3 weeks =

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Raptornet

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Have my test in 3 weeks.
Completed Uworld x 1 (61% Correct)
Doing Incorrect Now, Doing 3 blocks daily with full review. + Plan is to do All Biostats Questions again with the biostats review over 2 days.
Plan to take UWSA1 on Friday. Giving me approx 2 weeks to work on any critical deficits.

For CCS.
I have bought Archer Rapid Review, CCSCases Online and also UWORLD.

What would you recommend is the best way to learn amongst the resources above. My major fear here is the order in which I place orders.
- Is there any harm in doing large amounts of orders at one time ? I.E If someone comes with chest pain to the ER, i get a EKG, Trops, CXR, Cardiac Monitor, Pulse Ox, CBC, BMP, Coags, Troponin, Morphine, Oxygen Therapy, Aspirin, Statin. (If i do this in 1 Main Order will this hurt my score ? or should i confirm patient has stemi vs nstemi and then proceed ?

Also at what point is it safe to move the patient to inpatient vs ICU ? Do i need to wait on the CXR to report and labs to report before i move the patient ?

- Also for Office Visits, is there any harm to keeping the patient in the office for 3 hours pending a blood test or do you normally send them home and followup in a week ?

Members don't see this ad.