Need advice: Scheduling of exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Asaadac31

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I'm having trouble with when to schedule my exams so any help would be appreciated. I'm a non-US IMG trying to make this years match deadline.
I recently got my step 1 score back and I want to start CK now. I already have my CS booked for first week of June.

My dilemma here is that for religious reasons I want to avoid taking my CK from April 23-May 23rd so I can either:
1) take my exam in 2 months around April 20th (idk if 2 months will be enough time)
2) study now, stop and take CS and do CK after
3rd option is to try to move CS to end of June and take CK at the end of May but I don't know if that would be possible since it's all booked.

What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

I would take them closely together since you're gonna be traveling to the testing city for CS anyways.

Sounds like you have not done uworld for CK, so I would at least hold CK off until you finish it and have taken a few practice tests.

Sent from my SM-G965U using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
I would take them closely together since you're gonna be traveling to the testing city for CS anyways.

Sounds like you have not done uworld for CK, so I would at least hold CK off until you finish it and have taken a few practice tests.

Sent from my SM-G965U using SDN mobile

I think you're right its better to take it after.You're right I just did my first block of uworld today lol but I don't think it's possible to finish in 8 weeks.

Anyways thanks for the help.