Need advice on choosing a program - Tulane vs. Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zdona97

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have recently been accepted into Drexel’s MBS program (2 years) and Tulane’s MS in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology program (1 year). Coming out of undergrad, I have a pretty low GPA of 2.9, and a 507 MCAT. Does anyone have any info on either program, or advice on which one may be a better fit for me if my goal is to apply to me school after completing either program? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I can recommend biochemistry and molecular biology, program director is amazing, and he will help you get into medical school. Their placement rate is ~80% and you're MCAT is already decent. I did microbiology and immunology (1 year) this past year at Tulane and took half my classes with the biochem students. 1 year > 2 years and all you need is to enhance that GPA brother.

Reactions: 1 user
I can recommend biochemistry and molecular biology, program director is amazing, and he will help you get into medical school. Their placement rate is ~80% and you're MCAT is already decent. I did microbiology and immunology (1 year) this past year at Tulane and took half my classes with the biochem students. 1 year > 2 years and all you need is to enhance that GPA brother.
Super helpful, thank you so much