Need a pgy1 in IM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slak

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am a new member of this forum. My creds are 89/94/pass. I am looking for a PGY 1 position in Family Medicine. I did not match this year. If anyone come across openings anywhere in FM please post it.

Thanks,

Slak

Members don't see this ad.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John Peter Smith Hospital .[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fort Worth, TX .[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Resident/House Staff Officer - PGY 1
Family Practice Program

hey guys. for those looking for a pgy 1 in fp, i came across this posting today on internet. not sure how current it is, but perhaps worth checking out

Members don't see this ad :)
Where was it posted?

Did anybody call?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John Peter Smith Hospital .[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fort Worth, TX .[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Resident/House Staff Officer - PGY 1
Family Practice Program

hey guys. for those looking for a pgy 1 in fp, i came across this posting today on internet. not sure how current it is, but perhaps worth checking out

i have been told that some1 did call in regards to the texas fm pgy1, and it was not available

there is a listing for fm pgy1 on swap a resident
University of Southern California/California Hospital Medical Center
was posted on 4/22

best of luck.

im still on my own search for a prelim med.:(

i have been told that some1 did call in regards to the texas fm pgy1, and it was not available

there is a listing for fm pgy1 on swap a resident
University of Southern California/California Hospital Medical Center
was posted on 4/22

best of luck.

im still on my own search for a prelim med.:(

Has anyone tried this one? Still available?

Has anyone tried this one? Still available?

Most openings through residentswap.org will only take applications through email or fax. There's really no way to find out if the spot was filled unless you are the one that filled that position. (yes i know, the system sucks)