NC, VA, WV, TN Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jlconner2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Any update from WCU, ECU, Duke, WSSU, Radford, Lynchburg, VCU, WVU, Tn State, or UTC? I know that I have been pushed over to the next review session for UTC. They want to see my updated Fall grades (I am currently taking Stats and Physics 2). As for everyone else I am still waiting. Just curious if anyone has heard anything!! Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard anything from Tenn St other than a confirmation email that they received my application.

the only things i've heard from ecu, vcu, duke are confirmation emails saying they have received my apps. heard about an interview from emory about two or three weeks ago

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard a peep from WVU yet.

I heard from Lynchburg a few weeks ago. Other than that, I have not heard from any other schools :/

I have an interview for WCU on the 14th

Hey guys. Any update from WCU, ECU, Duke, WSSU, Radford, Lynchburg, VCU, WVU, Tn State, or UTC? I know that I have been pushed over to the next review session for UTC. They want to see my updated Fall grades (I am currently taking Stats and Physics 2). As for everyone else I am still waiting. Just curious if anyone has heard anything!! Thanks!!

I did my undergrad at Radford, and loved it...there's not much around it but the school is beautiful and its super cheap to live in that area.

Anyone receive any updates or news from Tennessee schools lately?

I believe Tennessee State filled all of their class in early admissions, but I could be mistaken.