NBDE Part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi!,

I'm looking for a study partner as well in the Boston, MA area. I plan on taking NBDE part II towards the end of July 2015. Please message me.

Thank you!
hi annie, did you take the exam? if you have not yet taken, we can study for part 2. my email id [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi!,

I'm looking for a study partner as well in the Boston, MA area. I plan on taking NBDE part II towards the end of July 2015. Please message me.

Thank you!
i am also looking for for study partner for nbde part 2, if u r interested u can reply, my email id [email protected]

I am selling dental decks part 2 2013-14. .
These are brand new ..
Pm me if you need them

hi, I need to know what all material i need to study for clearing nbde 2.. and how long it will take for preparation?

hi, I need to know what all material i need to study for clearing nbde 2.. and how long it will take for preparation?

Hi,
I am selling my material for NBDE part 2:

Dental Decks 2014-2015 (in a very good condition),
Mosby NBDE part 2, 2007 with highlights,
Tufts review (all parts) printed.

PM if you are interesting.

Hi,
I am looking for a serious study partner fro part 2. I am a mom and I need a committed partner towards the exam. Planning to gv the exam by March end.
Pm if interested.

hello,

can someone send me the tufts review for NBDE2? I heard it is a must for pharmacology.

Please and thank you!