NBDE Part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get ready for day 2 before day 1. Meaning - do not plan to read anything in the evening after first part, you would be just to tired. X-rays would be small and hard to read, take your time. Day 2 was not very hard for me otherwise

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you so much and can you pls suggest me how to prepare for day 2

Read history attentively, make notes. It is hard to figure out what to study, because you would need all your knowledge from the first day. Make sure you know normal and pathological radiographic futures of the face, perio classification, cephalometric angles and what they mean, eruption schedule

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
My nbde part 2 exam is in 20 days. I did k series asda got 284 out of 400, do you think I'm prepared or need to take some more time for prep. And for part 2 I read decks,mosby,tufts pharma, and remembered questions.any one pls respond I'm worried and need your suggestions particularly for day 2.thank you
Whoa you just admitted you studied remembered questions on record! Isn't that punishable by the NBDE. Careful, your career might be over before it starts.

I dint get you Lez. Can you elaborate what are you telling pls ?

It is prohibited to use remembered questions from previous exams, only released version. People still use them, just do not admit it on the net, that you did

What score on ASDA papers in considered good to decide whether we are ready to take exam?
The final exam will be the same as ASDA or even more tougher ?

I did not read any ASDA papers at all and passed. Exam is difficult

If we know decks well, mosby(pt. management), tufts (pharma ) is the material sufficient to pass ?

Make sure you know endo and perio very well - they are heavily tested in the exam. Above listed materials should be enough, if you know tested subjects well and just used those to review

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know where can i download mosby nbde part 2 for free??????

Sweetheart, this is not a question to ask on a forum. Downloading the book for free is most likely illegal. Just Google your question

It is useful to know, what they mean, because if you were given a value in the history, then it is important and you need this info. I just looked, where points are and what angles mean

Need a study partner for nbde part II if anyone interested let me know

Sent from my iPad using SDN Mobile

I'm selling nbde part 2 material. All material I have are photocopies. The material are:
1. Mosby for part 2
2. Dental decks 2013-14 edition
All subjects except pharmacology, pedodontics, operative and endodontics.
3. First aid for nbde part 2
4. ASDA papers L,M series
And some old ASDA papers( 1977-1988)
5. And also other notes that I have prepared. For pharmacology I have tufts material.
The price of all these material is $ 100. The transportation cost is not included, to be paid by yourself. If anyone interested please let me know soon by email. My email id is [email protected]

Reactions: 1 user
Need a study partner for nbde part II if anyone interested let me know

Sent from my iPad using SDN Mobile
Hi i am looking for a study partner as well . I can contact you if you can post your e mail id. Thank you.

I am planning to take part 2 in November- December , looking for female partner to study online.

Last edited:
Hello all ,
Is there a difference in taking nbde 2 in 2014 or in 2015 ? I heard that there might be changes but I am not sure since it might be a rumor ..
If anyone has an idea please let me know ..
Thank you all..
Best regards ..

Hey any female interested in studying together for part2 and giving it in dec .. Please message me here.. Thanks

whats the raw score needed approx for passing part two...

How many correct questions percentage wise needed to pass ?

Thanks

Hi any moms out there looking for a study partner for part 2 preferably pacific time zone.

Hi I need some help to pass nude part2,also any one want partner to study part 2 Easter time

Can anyone tell me after how much gapof nbde part1 I can give part2?
I am planning to give part 1 in February 2016.

Anyone that took the NBDE 2 RECENTLY and can tutor me? I live in New Jersey but also can be via Skype. You decide the hours! We can negociate the salary. Thank you!. [email protected]

Hi everyone! New in the forum. Please need help in part 2 prep. I haven't started yet, but please need your advises. Thanks.

Hey guys how effective are the tufts notes of pharmacology for the NBDE2? Do you guys think that decks + tufts notes are enough to take the test?
Thanks!

Hi there,
Looking for a serious study partner for NBDE part 2 exam 2015.........You can e-mail me or message me here

[email protected]

Thank you

Hello Fellows,

Need a study partner for PART 2. Please message me if you are SERIOUSLY interested.
Let's motivate each other. Thanks

Hi I need some help to pass nude part2,also any one want partner to study part 2 Easter time
Hi, are you still looking for part 2 study partner? I agree to study in the skype if it possible. please add me khaled.ishtiaque2 in the skype. I want to give part 2 in the July. thank you .

hi guys anyone interested in studying part2, planing give it by june mid.

hi guys anyone interested in studying part2, planing give it by june mid.
I am interested to study together, I live in New York, please fix a suitable time and connect me in the skype thank you . khaled.ishtiaque2

Hi, are you still looking for part 2 study partner? I agree to study in the skype if it possible. please add me khaled.ishtiaque2 in the skype. I want to give part 2 in the July. thank you .
lets study together n come across our weakness n then solve it.. I think it is the best way.. please add me in the skype...or e mail me.. [email protected]

Hi!,

I'm looking for a study partner as well in the Boston, MA area. I plan on taking NBDE part II towards the end of July 2015. Please message me.

Thank you!

hi guys
am looking for dental decks part 2 (2013-2014) and released exams if anyone wanna sell plz msg me .
thanks

Hey all, good to see so many colleagues taking NBDE Part II as well, I'm having mine in three weeks, I keep reading people recommending Tufts Pharmacology review, but it's not available in Egypt nor can I find it anywhere on the internet. Can anyone be of help?

Hi!,

I'm looking for a study partner as well in the Boston, MA area. I plan on taking NBDE part II towards the end of July 2015. Please message me.

Thank you!
Hey are you done with your first reading.... What study material are you following. I am giving my exam in a month.

Hello guys,
I am ready to teach students struggling to give NBDE exam. If you need tutoring please be free to inbox me.I have completed NBDE part 1 and part 2 and dental school in US. I love teaching and interacting with people.

Hi I m looking female study partner for NBDE part 2 ... If anyone interested inbox me