NBDE I - Toronto

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alazmat

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone preparing for NBDE I in Toronto or GTA?

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Jill, it generally takes 10 business days to get the result. He wrote the exam on 9th of December got it on 29th of December.

Due to holidays like christmas, boxing day & new year i personally feel that it would take a few more days.

No i don't think I will have enough time to prepare for EE for May '09. I am putting all my efforts for NBDE. Plz don't forget me in your prayers, appreciated.

Hi Alazmat, I'll definitely pray for you. I know you will do well as you seem focused. I got 85 in EE last year. can not decide if i should retake it or apply with the same score. Still not in mood to start studying after exhaustive studies of NBDE.

Members don't see this ad :)
No I have not got my score yet.I am quite tense about the result. I have to give EE in May but have not started studying as yet.

hey Jill, its been over 10 business days ... i am sure u scored over 90 ... good job ... and congrats in advance

My God, Over 90.I wish I get that. I still have not got my result. How is your preparation going on?

Hey Jill, if i am not wrong you wrote the exam on Dec 29 2008, and still you did not get your result ... did u call and check with them?

Hi Jill, whats the good news??? did u get the result ... good luck ...

I was contacted by 2 more people studying for NBDE I in Toronto ... well, I am already studying in a group of three ... and thanx to SDN that we actually met from this forum ...

If anyone is looking for any help let me know ...

good luck Torontorians ...

Hi alazmat, I got my result today. Actually, there was some problem with the address so it went back then I called them and they took the address again on phone to resend it.
I got 85( composite score). I am confused.I do not know where I stand. Anyway, for now I am concentrating on EE. How is your preparation going on? Know your basics well especially do biochem thoroughly. I did badly in phsio and biochem. Good Luck...

Hey Jill, that is actually a good score and hopefully you should get interviews and a seat ... All my friends told me that 85 is considered good as the scores are not very high these days ... Good luck ...

All the best to all those appearing for EE in May. after the exam, you all will get busy in practising for the clinical exams.. so i thought you all might be interested in purchasing teeth, instruments,handpiece etc... for a complete list of all the stuff i am selling... pls click on the following link

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=606239

Once the may exam is over... prices skyrocket for all the stuff needed for the clinical , not to mention a shortage of instruments etc....so my suggestion would be to collect all the stuff u will be needing soon and perhaps even start practising for the clinicals when u get tired of sitting and studying.. am not saying this just coz i am selling ...but only coz i wish someone had advised me before hand when i was preparing.

All the best everyone.:)

ps.. i dont check SDN very often..so mail me if u have any questions. [email protected]

hey i want okeson for tmj if anyone have just let me know.

if any one interested in combined study .......just let me know
i m preparing for nbde 1 2nd time

Hi Jill, whats the good news??? did u get the result ... good luck ...

I was contacted by 2 more people studying for NBDE I in Toronto ... well, I am already studying in a group of three ... and thanx to SDN that we actually met from this forum ...

If anyone is looking for any help let me know ...

good luck Torontorians ...
hi alzamat... i assume u frm toronto and will b appearing for th EE and NBDE exam.. i'll be coming to toronto soon and will need some help with the preparations. i'll be appearing for PLA 2010. will b obliged if u will b able to guide me .. well u wd have cracked a seat by then ;) ...all the best for ur exams... do contact me on [email protected]