Program-Specific Info / Q's MUSC OTD Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anybody heard anything today? My friend who also went through interviews asked me if I got an email and I haven’t yet and I’m kind of freaking out
I haven’t heard anything today!

Members don't see this ad.

I received my acceptance email around 5:45 today! Good luck everyone! I’d love to meet some people who are going :)

I just received my acceptance around 6:00pm! So excited I’m definitely going!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anybody heard anything today? My friend who also went through interviews asked me if I got an email and I haven’t yet and I’m kind of freaking out
I still haven't heard anything! Has your friend heard anything?

I haven’t heard either. Congrats to everyone who got in, so excited for you!!

Reactions: 1 user
If anyone who has been accepted would like to connect please message me :) I’d love to start getting to know some future classmates! I’m hoping we’ll have a Facebook page or group me

Hi! I was wondering if anyone else had heard back (denied, accepted, or waitlisted)? I’ve been checking my email all week😬

Hi! I was wondering if anyone else had heard back (denied, accepted, or waitlisted)? I’ve been checking my email all week😬
I was emailed this afternoon that I am on the waitlist!

I also got on the waitlist! So nervous, good luck guys!!!

I’m on the waitlist too! Congratulations to everyone!’

I am also on the waitlist! Do you have any idea the likelihood of getting in from here? I’m in state.
Also on the waitlist but out of state! I wish we had a general idea of where we are on the list bc there are lots of important decisions to be made for all of us I’m sure!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got in on Tues 2/16 but am declining my offer and going elsewhere, so I hope one of you gets off the waitlist! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
I got in on Tues 2/16 but am declining my offer and going elsewhere, so I hope one of you gets off the waitlist! Good luck everyone!
Do you know when the deposit is due? I feel like people will start getting off the waitlist after the deposit deadline so I'm just trying to gage that time frame :) Happy that you got into the school you wanted!! good luck in school!!

I was accepted on the first day they sent acceptances out and I have until March 2nd to make a deposit!

Reactions: 1 users
Also on the waitlist but out of state! I wish we had a general idea of where we are on the list bc there are lots of important decisions to be made for all of us I’m sure!
I am on the waitlist in-state. I wish we knew where we were on the list too. But I truly believe everything happens for a reason and wish everybody the best of luck! Currently working on my back up plans :)

Anyone who’s interested in joining a group for newly accepted students for the OTD program at MUSC, feel free! GroupMe

I am on the waitlist in-state. I wish we knew where we were on the list too. But I truly believe everything happens for a reason and wish everybody the best of luck! Currently working on my back up plans :)
Just got off the waitlist and received an acceptance email yesterday. Now time to make some decisions. Anyone else hear anything?

Just got off the waitlist and received an acceptance email yesterday. Now time to make some decisions. Anyone else hear anything?
Congrats!! Also got off the waitlist and making a big decision. What are you deciding between? I’m trying to fly out to south carolina this weekend just to see it!

Congrats!! Also got off the waitlist and making a big decision. What are you deciding between? I’m trying to fly out to south carolina this weekend just to see it!
How long do y’all have to accept the offer from the waitlist?

Has anyone else on the waitlist heard anything ? Soooo nervous !!!