Morehouse School of Medicine Masters of Science in Medical Science 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Docyoncè

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just starting this thread for other applicants since I couldn't find one :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol yeah I thought so too, but iguess they are starting early this year?
Had my app completed since October.
Hopefully I will hear back soon as well. I sent my stuff in October too. Figured the earlier the better. Not sure how many applicants they typically get. Do you mind sharing your stats please?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Lmaoo define what you mean by “several times”. But I’ll keep trying.

Hopefully good news for you??!

Lol it seemed like a lot because I was having a panic attack at the same time but like four...and yes it was good news...I’m hoping it’s good news for you as well

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Heard good news as well🥳

Lol I still can’t see it. 😂 iguess this is a sign.

but congrats to both of y’all!! Y’all are 1 step closer to being med students.

Lol I still can’t see it. 😂 iguess this is a sign.

but congrats to both of y’all!! Y’all are 1 step closer to being med students.
Thank you so much! Did you logout completely and then click on the link in the email again? They sent me two different emails...I don’t think the first one worked for whatever reason

Thank you so much! Did you logout completely and then click on the link in the email again? They sent me two different emails...I don’t think the first one worked for whatever reason
I was sent like 4 emails but also got good news!

Hmm. I only got one email. But tried logging out completely but still no luck. I'll contact them tomorrow to get it resolved. lol

Any new interviews?

Got mine today! Excited because I absolutely love this School. Need it.

• Care
Did they give interviewers on the 31st a date that we’d hear back by?
No, they just said they would meet sometime this week to make decisions and then we would be notified about the decisions within 2 weeks but not a specific date.

Accepted today! Interviewed 3/31. Good luck to all of you!

I got an interview invite a week after applying. Is that normal? And does anyone have any tips on preparing for the interview?

Is there some type of group chat for accepted students? & Is anyone looking for a roommate?! (girl roomie)

For this program, could someone share how the interview went and what types of questions were asked?
Good luck to all applicants still waiting on decisions.

For this program, could someone share how the interview went and what types of questions were asked?
Are you interviewing next week on Tuesday? I accepted the interview invite, but still waiting on the zoom link they said they'll send a week prior (today).

The interview was very chill and was more like a conversation than an interrogation lol. But then again that may also depend on your interviewer. They asked the most basic questions all medical schools ask - like why medicine, why morehouse, questions about your academic record, etc. Good luck! You should be fine.

Are you interviewing next week on Tuesday? I accepted the interview invite, but still waiting on the zoom link they said they'll send a week prior (today).
No, I am not. I was just asking to get a feel of how it would be when I did... Good luck on your interview though, you'll do well!

Is there some type of group chat for accepted students? & Is anyone looking for a roommate?! (girl roomie)
hey, let’s make a groupme for accepted students. I can start it! DM with your info so I can add you!

Can anybody that's a previous or current student can expound on the admissions on medical acceptances of this program?

I recieved a interview and I didnt recieve a zoom link does anybody suffer from the same problem?

nope.
The last interview was on May 4th

Has anyone received an acceptance letter yet?

Decisions went out guys best of luck to you all!

I'm on the alternate list :/ . Any idea how long it takes for a final decision?

Got placed on the Alternate list

Got placed on the list also, does anybody remember what the alternate list means?