Molecular weights and numbered paragraphs on DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
F

futrdentist

I am studying from several different books and other material and in the ADA booklet the molecular weights are given when a question is asked. Additionally there is no need to divide or multiple out most values. Is this like the real test?
Additionally, on the DAT Achiever the paragraphs are numbered in the reading section. What does the screen look like on the real test?
Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

futrdentist said:
I am studying from several different books and other material and in the ADA booklet the molecular weights are given when a question is asked. Additionally there is no need to divide or multiple out most values. Is this like the real test?
Additionally, on the DAT Achiever the paragraphs are numbered in the reading section. What does the screen look like on the real test?
Thanks!!!

For the GChem sectin, they dont really give you molecular weights in the question, however they do give you a periodic table tab, in which you can find the moleacular weight of each atom and add them up, but try to member some common ones like C, O, N, H,... It will just cut down on ur time spent. Also, RC section have paragraphed numbered.

paragraphs in reading are numbered...and in gchem there are molecular weights given in the problem (I just took it today)

ufblondi said:
paragraphs in reading are numbered...and in gchem there are molecular weights given in the problem (I just took it today)
Congratz on finishing the DAT! How u do blondi?

ufblondi said:

Anything else that was strongly emphasized in any of the sections? How did it compare to practice you had done? Congratulations on finishing