Biological Diversity, Evolution, and Molecular Genetics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lynnm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Going through Cliff's AP biology these three chapters are basically boring the hell out of me. It just so much information and I feel as though the majority of it is minor details and I could be spending my time memorizing other things. Opinions on these chapters?

Members don't see this ad.

Biological diversity absolutely was tedious with a lot of low-yield details, but it should still be covered. Molecular genetics is much higher yield and shouldn't be feeling that tedious, a lot of that section is important information. Evolution is somewhere in between but I didn't think it was that difficult to get through since there weren't as many random facts to memorize and it was all pretty logical stuff.

Going through Cliff's AP biology these three chapters are basically boring the hell out of me. It just so much information and I feel as though the majority of it is minor details and I could be spending my time memorizing other things. Opinions on these chapters?

all sections are important to cover. just need to plow through them

With that said, sometimes its beneficial to prioritize and take your losses where you can to optimize study time for other areas.