Mint Physicians Scam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GeneralVeers

Socially Distanced
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm calling this a a scam because that's what it is. Mint physicians just had a second recruiter contact me about a job for $250/hr in Nevada. I know for a fact that Envision pays $350/hr without a recruiter. If you are a physician who does locums DO NOT sign anything with Mint. They are lowballing you and trying to scam good physicians. I posted this because I wanted everyone to know. I even called out the recruiter on their shady behavior and told them I would post this everywhere so no physician ever signs with them.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 11 users
If you want to do locums. Do alittle leg work and you can find who has the contract. CMG or SDG. Call them up and do not go with a recruiter.

Or if you want to do less leg work. Contact a recruiter, sign if you want with them. Tell them where you want to work. They will tell you what is avail. But do not put in your CV through them or you will be blacklisted by the CMG. Now that you know what is avail, just contact the CMG/SDG b/c you know they need bodies.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I've also heard of (a different locums company) offering different rates to males and females.

smh....

I've also heard of (a different locums company) offering different rates to males and females.

smh....

Please name this locums company.

Notice how Veers named the company.

We are just killing ourselves when we don't call out the bad apples.

Without identifying the companies/individuals (eg Peter Rosen censure), posts like yours are useless.

HH

Reactions: 15 users

smh....

This is standard per a recruiter I used to work with who has now left the industry. I can't 100% recall as this was a decade ago, but I think it was CompHealth.

This is standard per a recruiter I used to work with who has now left the industry. I can't 100% recall as this was a decade ago, but I think it was CompHealth.
That’s cray! We still live in a biased world.