mini-guide for Usmle Step1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FarEastGrapplr2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would stick with the stuff that is widely used (BRS, high yield, Q bank, first aid, and step up). That website looks like it was written by some enterpreunering student or resident and it's study guide is probably riddled with errors (as all first edition study aids seem to be despite having multiple editors and proof readers for some reason). One of the nice thing about widely used texts is that so many people read them that errors are noticed and corrected fairly quickly. If you really want a 10 page study guide, I'd reccomend making one yourself as the process of making such a study guide and studying from your own notes would probably be the most useful part of owning a 10 page study guide.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you probe that same site,there is someone else selling another miniguide for Step 1 for $49. Anyone have any feedback on that.? ( And I dont mean the guy who owns or is affiliated with the company)