Midwestern MABs (IL) Feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Crome

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently got into Midwestern's MABS program in Illinois. I am a pre-dent applicant and I was just hoping to hear some people share their experiences/opinions on the program (curriculum, rigor, professors, etc.) and how much you thought the program helped with your acceptance to your respective professional schools. Also, if anyone had any stats on the matriculation of MAs into MWU's professional schools that would be great. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Not in the MABS program but I'm in my second year of the MBS program. We take most of our classes together. The program is really quite rigorous so if you've never taken these classes before or are not a good student (as in having solid study habits) you might struggle a bit. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask. I can't speak for post-program acceptance as I've not applied yet.

@AnxiousMia Hey sorry it won't let me send any DMs because it says you've limited the users who can view your account.