Detroit Mercy vs Midwestern IL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Midwestern IL vs Detroit Mercy

• Total voters

chayypii

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was fortunate enough to receive an offer from these two schools and I am in need of your suggestions. I was able to go in person for the interview at Detroit and tour the school. For Midwestern it was a virtual interview. I’m leaning towards Detroit purely because I was at the school for the interview and never got a chance to visit Midwestern. I’m from Texas so they are both far away from home. I’m also considering the Tuition Assistance through the armed forces, not sure which branch yet. I would really appreciate it if I can get some insights on the pros and cons of each schools and maybe the Tuition Assistance program too. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I was fortunate enough to receive an offer from these two schools and I am in need of your suggestions. I was able to go in person for the interview at Detroit and tour the school. For Midwestern it was a virtual interview. I’m leaning towards Detroit purely because I was at the school for the interview and never got a chance to visit Midwestern. I’m from Texas so they are both far away from home. I’m also considering the Tuition Assistance through the armed forces, not sure which branch yet. I would really appreciate it if I can get some insights on the pros and cons of each schools and maybe the Tuition Assistance program too. Thank you!
you visited detroit and you still want to go to school there?
:)

i voted for mw-il

it's kinda late to be considering applying to one of the armed forces programs...