Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Hey just adding to the thread so people are up to date, was accepted of a WL on Thursday last week. Good luck to everyone else!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m wondering the same thing. At this point I would assume it’s full. I did see the FB group drop a few days ago, but I’m not sure if that really means much.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wanted to update that I was just denied after being on the waitlist, everything worked out tho since I got into other schools

Reactions: 1 users
Rejected off the waitlist after interviewing in December. Good luck to anyone else who is on the waitlist I hope you guys get in! Time to focus on next cycle for this non trad applicant praying we all achieve our dreams someday!

Reactions: 1 users
leaves the question why some of us are and some of us aren't still waitlisted. They obviously culled the herd because chances are no one is really going to drop at this point but why some students over others? I thought they didn't rank students and that they pick students based on the class' needs at this point.

leaves the question why some of us are and some of us aren't still waitlisted. They obviously culled the herd because chances are no one is really going to drop at this point but why some students over others? I thought they didn't rank students and that they pick students based on the class' needs at this point.
at this point, they need someone that will fill the spot right away without asking multiple people and waiting for their answers...

i would go and look at the waitlist survey/email that they sent out and go with what it says...
Can someone post a screenshot of that email? I never received an official email but my AADSAS portal stated I was waitlisted and I can’t see it anymore since the new cycle started.

so you'd think they'd keep people without any offers?
Technically someone could turn down their acceptance over the summer for any reason and they’d need to accept another student so I’m assuming they’ll keep a few students waitlisted for that reason.

Reactions: 1 user
Can someone post a screenshot of that email? I never received an official email but my AADSAS portal stated I was waitlisted and I can’t see it anymore since the new cycle started.
then you weren't rejected, most likely.
reeeeejected (1).jpg

Thank you!
I’m guessing so but I’m not sure at this point. I wasn’t sure if the waitlist email included any information as to when you can hear back or any other information in general (not sure why but this school just misplaced my email somehow 😬).
When did you interview?