Midwestern-Glendale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i just got accepted into midwestern-glendale!!!!!

I just decided to check my interact one last time and i saw my matriculation agreement appear when i clicked on it!

After stressing this whole week waiting and checking interact all day, this feels so good!

Good luck to everyone! :luck:

congratz!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got accepted into Midwestern-Glendale!!!!!

I just decided to check my Interact one last time and I saw my Matriculation Agreement appear when I clicked on it!

After stressing this whole week waiting and checking Interact all day, this feels so good!

Good luck to everyone! :luck:
congratulations!! I guess it's just me left waiting for that change of minds of the admission committee. Wish me luck!!

Good luck RXGeneration...my interview was on the 24th and haven't hear anything yet...feeling nervous !!!

Last edited:
congratulations!! I guess it's just me left waiting for that change of minds of the admission committee. Wish me luck!!

Goodluck, RXGeneration! I really hope you get in! :luck:

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I think you will all love it here. GLendale is really nice and they are always building more around that area. Lived here my whole life. PLus the weather is great. Warm summers, but it is nice when it cools down. I think it's about 60 degrees right now with zero humidity of course. Probably the best weather unless you travel about 2 hours north of the valley.

I have a question about the supplementals. I submitted my PharmCAS for Glendale last Monday, and for Chicago today. Well Chicago sent the supplemental today, but I haven't heard from Glendale yet. However, when I set up my supplemental application, it had both supplementals listed and asked which would did I want to work on. Is it ok to start the Glendale one without them first sending it to me themselves?

Has anyone that was placed on hold for an interview been offered one? I was placed on hold a month ago and nothing. when do they look at you again???

I received my supplemental app on Monday and completed it on Monday night. Now I can't to hear from them soon! How long does it take for them to contact you for an interview (for those who got one in the past)?

I received my supplemental app on Monday and completed it on Monday night. Now I can't to hear from them soon! How long does it take for them to contact you for an interview (for those who got one in the past)?

it took about 2-3 weeks for me to receive an interview invite from them. i submitted the supplemental almost 2 months ago so it might take longer for them to review your file now. good luck!

I submitted my supplemental application on Monday night and got offered an interview last night.

I submitted my supplemental application on Monday night and got offered an interview last night.

Congrats! :) But then again, your stats must be spectacular right?

Congrats! :) But then again, your stats must be spectacular right?

Not really. I am actually shocked. My PCAT comp. is a 69 and my GPA is 3.65. I have some pharmacy experience and a little volunteer experience so I think I will be lucky if I even get in. I know it is very competitive. I am sure going to keep my fingers crossed though.

Not really. I am actually shocked. My PCAT comp. is a 69 and my GPA is 3.65. I have some pharmacy experience and a little volunteer experience so I think I will be lucky if I even get in. I know it is very competitive. I am sure going to keep my fingers crossed though.

Well, I guess what matters is that you are given a chance to sell yourself at the interview. My stats aren't spectacular or anything (worse than yours), but I have lots of leadership and volunteering experience, plus some pharmacy volunteering experience. I'll check the Interact site once again tonight before I will have wait after the Thanksgiving break (assuming that they won't be working this weekend). Which date did they offer you?

I wish you all good luck. I feel the current of emotion you going through.

Last edited:
Well, I guess what matters is that you are given a chance to sell yourself at the interview. My stats aren't spectacular or anything (worse than yours), but I have lots of leadership and volunteering experience, plus some pharmacy volunteering experience. I'll check the Interact site once again tonight before I will have wait after the Thanksgiving break (assuming that they won't be working this weekend). Which date did they offer you?

They offered me Jan. 8th. I'm sure they will offer you an interview, especially with all your leadership and volunteer work. :) Now I'm just hoping I get an interview invite from Chicago.

They offered me Jan. 8th. I'm sure they will offer you an interview, especially with all your leadership and volunteer work. :) Now I'm just hoping I get an interview invite from Chicago.

Since you received an invite from CPG, then you will definitely receive one from Chicago. :) Thank goodness they invited me before the snow hits! Ok, I guess I need to be patient and wait for the time to come. Did you submit yours to Chicago at the same time as CPG?

Since you received an invite from CPG, then you will definitely receive one from Chicago. :) Thank goodness they invited me before the snow hits! Ok, I guess I need to be patient and wait for the time to come. Did you submit yours to Chicago at the same time as CPG?
Good luck.

Yeah. Now I'm checking the website all the time. I guess we both have to be patient.:oops:

Did anyone interview on November 20th or 21st?

I wouldnt say that is necessarily true...I had an interview for ccp but was put on hold for glendale. I submitted my apps at the same time too.

I wouldnt say that is necessarily true...I had an interview for ccp but was put on hold for glendale. I submitted my apps at the same time too.

Well, whatever happens, happens. I am just glad I have two interviews so far. That is two more than I thought I would have.:)

CCP doesn't put applicants on hold before interviews right?...or at least I haven't heard of anyone who did, at least on SDN. I had an interview way back in October, but they placed me on the alternate list. I had just recently applied to Glendale almost 2 weeks ago. I'm still waiting for that interview invite from Glendale. Did they inform you about your "on hold" status via email or was it on Interact website?

for those who interviewed on the 21st, check your interact!!!! i just checked it and i got accepted!!! goodluck to all you :D

CCP doesn't put applicants on hold before interviews right?...or at least I haven't heard of anyone who did, at least on SDN. I had an interview way back in October, but they placed me on the alternate list. I had just recently applied to Glendale almost 2 weeks ago. I'm still waiting for that interview invite from Glendale. Did they inform you about your "on hold" status via email or was it on Interact website?

I received a letter from glendale that I would put on hold pending a possible invite for interview and that it should be viewed as positive. Chicago just sent me an invite right away. Still waiting to hear the results from that one...not looking great. seems like other people just got accepted today. :(

for those who interviewed on the 21st, check your interact!!!! i just checked it and i got accepted!!! goodluck to all you :D

My interact is still the same. :( Anyway, congrats to those who were accepted & how much time do you have before you have to put down the deposit?

Last edited:
My interact is still the same. :( Anyway, congrats to those who were accepted & how much time do you have before you have to put down the deposit?

$1000 deposit by 12/15, so i guess they give 2 weeks to put down the deposit

I changed my interview date for January 5th. My PCAT isn't all that amazing compared to those who got accepted, so I suppose I have to give it my all to sell myself during the interviews. Is the interview process similar to CCP?

I have been accepted I'll see you guys in June!:)

Has anyone decided to decline their acceptance to Midwestern-Glendale? If so, what school would you decline it for?:oops:

i just got my acceptance letter today and put down my deposit. can't wait to start school in june! :D

i just got my acceptance letter today and put down my deposit. can't wait to start school in june! :D

Hey congrats. Just a quick question. Does your letter say class of 2013? Because I'm sure that it should be class of 2012 and the web interact does say 2012. thanks

Hey congrats. Just a quick question. Does your letter say class of 2013? Because I'm sure that it should be class of 2012 and the web interact does say 2012. thanks

yeah. it does say class of 2013 on my acceptance letter. thats pretty weird maybe they forgot they have a 3 year program? haha

So I just read on the Midwestern CPG website and it says that the majority of the class is expected to filled by Jan. 1st since they started their interviews pretty early (Sept)...*sigh*... I feel like I'll be competing for a spot on the alternate list only since my interview is on Jan. 22nd and I have very weak stats! :(

I still haven't gotten invited for an interview yet, but I'm guessing that I should be expecting an "on hold" status or a rejection.

So I just read on the Midwestern CPG website and it says that the majority of the class is expected to filled by Jan. 1st since they started their interviews pretty early (Sept)...*sigh*... I feel like I'll be competing for a spot on the alternate list only since my interview is on Jan. 22nd and I have very weak stats! :(

i have an interview on Jan 5th? Should I even bother? The thing is I bought my plane ticket and hotel already. :-(