Midwestern-Glendale DPT Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kgoebs18

Reaction score
Has anyone had an interview for Midwestern for this cycle yet? If so what questions were you asked?

Members don't see this ad.

I’m interviewing there on November 13th, which I was told was one of the first rounds of interviews being held.

I’m interviewing there on November 13th, which I was told was one of the first rounds of interviews being held.
Me too! Ok awesome thanks! Also good luck I will see you there:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck to those interviewing today!! I will be interviewing on the 13th. If you have any tips let me know!

How'd everybody's interview go? Do you guys really think they will take until January/February to make decisions?

How'd everybody's interview go? Do you guys really think they will take until January/February to make decisions?
It was super long, but thought it went overall. I sure hope they don’t wait til February to make decisions. There were quite a few people at the interview, including myself, that have other acceptances that require deposits by January 15th.

It was super long, but thought it went overall. I sure hope they don’t wait til February to make decisions. There were quite a few people at the interview, including myself, that have other acceptances that require deposits by January 15th.
I heard they were def going to take that long because they won't make any decisions until the group in Jan has interviewed to give them a fair shot and I believe the interview date is like Jan 27th :(

I heard they were def going to take that long because they won't make any decisions until the group in Jan has interviewed to give them a fair shot and I believe the interview date is like Jan 27th :(
Which is super weird because I have a friend that interviewed last year that heard back a week after their interview, prior to all other dates. I wish that was the case for us.

Which is super weird because I have a friend that interviewed last year that heard back a week after their interview, prior to all other dates. I wish that was the case for us.
They changed it this year to not be true rolling apps :( I wish it was the case for us so badly haha

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know when the next round of interviews would be after Jan ?

They changed it this year to not be true rolling apps :( I wish it was the case for us so badly haha
This is the worst news, WOW. Well, I guess it's just a waiting game. Best of luck to you, and everyone on here! We've made it this far! :soexcited:

Hey everyone, I also interviewed on the 13th of November. I am patiently and nervously waiting for the end of January/early February for acceptances to be made. I wish it was earlier! Best of luck to all of you moving forward and I hope we all get to meet each other in June!

Do you guys think we will hear from them soon? Or do you think they are going to send out acceptances in february?

Do you guys think we will hear from them soon? Or do you think they are going to send out acceptances in february?

I remember at the interview them saying early February or late January at the earliest. I feel like next week or the week after for sure. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Midwestern is my top choice and I'm getting really anxious! Do you think a lot of people aren't considering Midwestern anymore since a lot of other schools already had deposits due? I know at least two people from the interview that told me they are going elsewhere.

I only know of one person who got accepted at her first choice so she is no longer considering Midwestern. I bet the cost will also hold a lot of people back. I myself am hesitant but it is honestly an amazing school with crazy new facilities. Do you know when the January interviews were?

I only know of one person who got accepted at her first choice so she is no longer considering Midwestern. I bet the cost will also hold a lot of people back. I myself am hesitant but it is honestly an amazing school with crazy new facilities. Do you know when the January interviews were?
They are this weekend

I ageee. The school is pretty amazing, just so pricey

Did they tell you when you have to accept your position by?
I think they did but I was in such shock (and at work) that I genuinely cannot remember. I'll let y'all know when I get the email/letter.

We have until the 5th of February to pay our deposit.

Got my acceptance this morning!
Probably won’t accept my seat in the cohort since I prefer to stay in CA and I already paid 1k to hold a seat at RMUoHP.
Hopefully one of you guys gets my spot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users
Got placed on the "alternate list" this morning, anyone else get this email?

Has anyone emailed them to see if they have a ranked waitlist?

I just turned down my seat, so hopefully that helps someone on the waitlist :) good luck !

I just turned down my seat, so hopefully that helps someone on the waitlist :) good luck !

Same here! I hope someone on the waitlist gets good news soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second round calls are happening! Called about 10:30am PST this morning. Hope everyone hears back soon!

Has anyone been offered from the alternate list recently or know of anyone that has? If so, how frequently do they seem to be offering admissions? Didn't know if they review the list and make offers periodically or if they just offer someone as soon as someone gives up their seat!

Has anyone been offered from the alternate list recently or know of anyone that has? If so, how frequently do they seem to be offering admissions? Didn't know if they review the list and make offers periodically or if they just offer someone as soon as someone gives up their seat!

I was on the alternate list and was accepted on February 17th. I interviewed in January. I was just accepted into another school closer to home a couple of days ago. I withdrew my acceptance/seat for Midwestern University this morning. So I'm sure they will contact another alternate shortly. Good luck!

I was on the alternate list and was accepted on February 17th. I interviewed in January. I was just accepted into another school closer to home a couple of days ago. I withdrew my acceptance/seat for Midwestern University this morning. So I'm sure they will contact another alternate shortly. Good luck!

I actually just got accepted off the alternate list this afternoon! Thanks for the information though. Good luck at the other school you chose to go to!

I actually just got accepted off the alternate list this afternoon! Thanks for the information though. Good luck at the other school you chose to go to!
Did you send letters of interest and check up on where you were on the waitlist?

Did you send letters of interest and check up on where you were on the waitlist?

I didn't ask them where I was ranked on the waitlist since the email they sent said that they didn't release our numbers. However, I did send a letter of continued interest about a week ago which I think may have really helped!