Medical student memes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

jesussurgeon.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
^^ srsly, those meme pics are atrocious.

Members don't see this ad :)
part banana, part no2 pencil, all disturbing.

LFY0U.png

I'm glad I can finally contribute to this glorious thread. (Found on Reddit)

Last edited:
Since you're new, I'll elaborate. No one here is "jealous" of the folks who have or make the time to get swole. What some like to make fun of is guys trying to flex nuts by posting silly, ****ty self-photos taken by pointing a camera(phone) at the nearest available mirror and then throwing down a rear lat spread. It feels like Zoolander come to life, and usually gets mocked a bit. If you can't understand how posting a photo of your best Ronnie Coleman impersonation is grounds for a snicker or two, I don't know what else to tell you.
Pons, you are awesome dude. That is all.

Nope, I was a serious/regular poster on bb.com for a few years but stopped in 2005 when I graduated college. I usually avoided the Misc forum, because it's mostly garbage.

334m4p5.gif

Nope, I was a serious/regular poster on bb.com for a few years but stopped in 2005 when I graduated college. I usually avoided the Misc forum, because it's mostly garbage.

right, SDN is much better

/sarcasm

SDN helped me get into medical school and slaughter Step I. BB.com's MISC forum got me a lot of "hey bro lol sup PIIHB lol alpha."

+1, SDN is full of a lot of crap with good advice scattered throughout. Most definitely helped me kill Step 1 and some of the 3rd year shelf exams

Attachments

• Cushing.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 281
right, SDN is much better

/sarcasm

So I go to a pre-application interview at a med school yesterday (at his insistence, I asked him a few questions about my plans over email and he wanted me to come in..) and he tells me that I should peruse some medical student social networking sites like aspiring doctor.com and SDN. I laughed and told him I spend waaay to much time on here, and he insisted this was a good thing.

Sorry, thought it was funny and pertinent, back to the memes..

SDN helped me get into medical school and slaughter Step I. BB.com's MISC forum got me a lot of "hey bro lol sup PIIHB lol alpha."

Yeah brah but what's a good step 1 score without aesthetics? :D:D ;)

Gotta looked jacked in your sleeveless scrubs hahaha

This thread has taken a turn for the annoying.

oeRGN.jpg

Sry just checked - it's a re post :3 Consider it a bump!

Last edited: