Medical student memes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
problem?

future misc md checking in (all those aware should know who i am)

Are you aware some people were born with a condition causing them to be that way?
:D

Members don't see this ad.

i am in agreement with you, stereotypes are stupid.

I dunno. Stereo types are pretty right on. I have a cousin who is a family practice doc. She is all caring and selfless and stuff. I mean, what is up with that?

Members don't see this ad :)
Found on reddit (not produced by me):

XoI18.png

Not really unique to medical school, but this does piss me off to no end. I'm not trying to reinforce stereotypes or disparage a certain race--just want to concisely point out that some folks, often immigrants, may not know of anti-perspirant/deodorant or decide it's unnecessary. Makes me want to take a chisel to my ethmoid bone.

Attachments

• gym rage - Copy.JPG
    gym rage - Copy.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 765
Anyone ever read this book called "First Aid"?

Attachments

• tubes.jpg
    tubes.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 821
Members don't see this ad :)
^^ exactly.

Buzz-kill med students,,,, what can ya do? =/

Not really unique to medical school, but this does piss me off to no end. I'm not trying to reinforce stereotypes or disparage a certain race--just want to concisely point out that some folks, often immigrants, may not know of anti-perspirant/deodorant or decide it's unnecessary. Makes me want to take a chisel to my ethmoid bone.

lol wut :laugh:

anyone of middle east or south asian origin wanna comment?

They don't smell because they don't shower/not use deodorant. Its due to the food that they eat thats heavy in certain spices that are expelled from the pores of their skin. The aroma could also leech onto their clothes/house. And that takes a big ol' bitty to remove, more specifically Mrs. Featherbottom.

I'll just summarize everybody's reaction to these two pictures with this picture:

homer_facepalm.jpg

I just spit coffee all over my keyboard... Understated, but well played.

That "meme" had no lulz in the first place. I only heckle the lulz-less.

Meh, I chuckled a little, but only because I was reading RR Pathology at the time and could sympathize with the "horror" of text-only pages.

The pleural effusion/giardia thing OTOH...:thumbdown:.

By the way, love the ortho defensiveness without anyone having mentioned that specialty before. Where are the meathead ortho guy memes, people? Geez.

Holla!

bonebroke.png

That villi one is probably the best in this thread thus far; and that's saying A LOT!

This is fantastic.

Thank you! The product of three days of studying for my histology lab final. I got a B :\

On a side note, I love this thread. I have art school friends and they are always posting "art student owl" pictures
http://fyeahartstudentowl.tumblr.com/page/2
And I'm all jealous like "Why can't we have a cool pre-med/med school meme to express our frustrations too? Why have no med people made this?" And then I remember that we are all to busy actually doing work...for classes...that are actually hard. :laugh:

Remove requested.

Last edited: