MCPHS Worcester DPT 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ScarletGray

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering on who else is going to the interview for MCPHS Worcester on 11/9?

And if anyone is aware of the interview process there, can you shed some like on what it was like? How did the program seem to you? Its a long drive for me and I am curious on what to expect on the interview day.

Members don't see this ad.

I was just wondering on who else is going to the interview for MCPHS Worcester on 11/9?

And if anyone is aware of the interview process there, can you shed some like on what it was like? How did the program seem to you? Its a long drive for me and I am curious on what to expect on the interview day.

Hi! I'm attending the interview on 11/9! I'm very excited because I've heard great things. It seems like we can expect our interviews to be one-on-one with a faculty member. We will also be touring the school and talking to students/staff, though I'm not sure what order we will be doing that (although it doesn't matter much to me). That's all I've found from looking at their website and researching the school. Good luck!

Hi! I'm attending the interview on 11/9! I'm very excited because I've heard great things. It seems like we can expect our interviews to be one-on-one with a faculty member. We will also be touring the school and talking to students/staff, though I'm not sure what order we will be doing that (although it doesn't matter much to me). That's all I've found from looking at their website and researching the school. Good luck!

Sweet! I am excited too. Are you coming in from out of state?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey do you guys mind telling me when you guys applied ? Cause i haven't heard back from them yet ;/

I submitted my application on 9/25, MCPHS received my verified application on 10/3, they confirmed that they had all of materials on 10/17 and invited me to an interview last week (11/1). When did you apply?

I got a confirmation that they had all of materials on 10/26. But I haven't heard back yet...

I got a confirmation that they had all of materials on 10/26. But I haven't heard back yet...
It took just over 2 weeks from my confirmation email to receive an invitation so I think you'll hear soon! I wouldn't worry too much and this is not the only interview date. There were a few others at later dates to select from.

Still haven't heard from them yet.. but how was your interview?

Sorry for the late response! But both of our interviews went well as we were both accepted to MCPHS! The staff is by far the most friendly staff I have encountered and every single person made the process extremely comfortable. A lot of the time it's very intimidating to meet the staff because you feel that they are analyzing you every step of the way and with MCPHS, I did not get that feeling at all. They do not make the interview a whole day process which is nice because I could just drive up there for half the day. I was extremely impressed with their facilities and their program and cannot say anything bad about this program! Good luck and keep us updated!

Yes, I could not agree more with @tinydancer1393. It was very intimidating at first, but the faculty made it a point to make you feel as comfortable as possible. Out of all of the places I have visited, MCPHS has had the most friendly and caring faculty.

As for the process itself, the two of us interviewed with 2 others for a total of 4 people there during that time. We started by writing a quick essay, which wasn't as difficult as it sounds. We then had a 1-1 interview with a member of the admissions committee, which had your typical job interview questions. Then we heard a small presentation of the program, and after, students gave us a tour of the building. All of the facilities are held in the same building, and there is even optional housing on the upper floors of the same building, so super convenient. We had a final Q&A session, and finished. the whole thing took only a couple hours.

I really enjoyed my time I spent there. I heard of my acceptance about two weeks later!! If you have any more questions, feel free to message me!

Hey everyone, congratulations on your acceptances!
Has anyone received a scholarship?
I have calculated that tuition only will cost $137,250 for the the program... 122 credits at 1250$
Yikes!