McGill Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Still no news for an interview. I don't really get it because I had one last year and since then I've taken 4 extra courses and gotten really good grades... so my application is even stronger than last year. So strange.

Anyone have any feedback on interviews, in case I get called in. Were they really 2 seperate ones?

Members don't see this ad.

I think they are probably still reviewing applications and maybe didn't get to yours yet. I wouldn't worry yet because if you look back at this thread, people were getting called in as late as June.

Anyway, I had my interviews already and the OT one was easier (but longer). It was still just one interview (as opposed to 2 for PT). The questions were really standard and the interviewers were really nice and friendly. Not intimidating at all. So hope you hear something soon. Good luck!

Hey Guys,

Just got offered a spot into the PT QY at Mcgill. If any one else is going this year either into OT or PT msg me, would be good to link up and meet new people before the program starts!

Al